Selling a signature...for free!

ColAvanor

Took me lil less than an hour to go nuttie on a tutorial (well, the tut took 5 mins...). Figured someone could want a free sig so I decided to post it. It's for the one in the greatest need or the one I just happen to like. Please do not flame it, as I know it isn't the greatest, just a lil something to someone. It's too saturated and too bright, so sue me.

PS (want to bet nobody has claimed it in 1 week?)

freesig.jpg

PPS the text is in no way final, just trying to keep the one person in the universe who would want to steal it from doing so.

PPPS wow, sure makes my current sig look soothing and relaxing.

:lol: I am finnish too, can I have it too?

Moikka.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

Ooh ooh, Im finnish too, can I have it :shock:

Oh wait, No im not :? Who the hell said I was finnish?!

MMkay.. Its a nice sig, looks like a sort of gold coloured crystal butterfly, looks nice.. :)

tipitsigte0.png

It's very nice. I think you should to give it to the person who first asked it. (if you don't have reason to not to give :wink: )

hvXho.png

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

PPS the text is in no way final, just trying to keep the one person in the universe who would want to steal it from doing so.

you should probebly protect your work better.

untitled.jpg

ps i was just showing you how easliy you sig can be ripped, i have no intention of using it, i also put sample in big letters so no one can take it.

Nice new free sig thingy.

It's really sharp and bright, yet has a cool kinda look to it. Or maybe I'm just using the wrong words... But what I mean is, it's really sharp and bright, but looks really good like that at the same time.

Side-Note: Why don't I change my location to Finland and ask for it too :lol:

I had a hard time deciding who to give it, so I figured that the first one to ask "when are you going to choose?" would get it. No one did. I take it that nobody actually wanted it.

*adds the sig to the dusty book of unused works* :roll:

I had a hard time deciding who to give it, so I figured that the first one to ask "when are you going to choose?" would get it. No one did. I take it that nobody actually wanted it.

*adds the sig to the dusty book of unused works* :roll:

I did actually want it, but I thought that it's not polite to spam and ask: "when are you going to choose?" But oh well, don't get disappointed. There must be people who like your work ( I like your work ), but people nowadays are just pixel ones.

And, if you like doing graphics, then do it. You don't need fans as long as you yourself like what you do.

Keep the great job up :wink:

hvXho.png

w85p2012-1.png