Tony Hawk's Project 8

cocacolabottle

Has anyone bought the new THP8 yet? It just came out here (Belgium), thinking about buying out tonight. Looks pretty good IMO, they're trying to get back to basics, keep is as realistic as possible, here's a screenshot:

83632.jpg

Hope this is in the right forum section, didn't see any videogames sections so..

99 Slayer since August 2007.

Played the game and it is pretty good, not a real fan of the tony hawks games, but i like this one and may have to buy it for the 360.

My opinion is that is a good game with amazing graphics, but may get a little boring and repetaative for anyone that has played/completed the other TH games.

8/10

viewtopic.php?p=3956321#3956321 Click here to view my guide to Your Kingdom

Yeah they got pros to do tricks the motion sensor suits (you know what i mean the ones with the balls on them :lol: ) trying to keep it as if you were actually skating not going 100m in the air :mrgreen:

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

Although I like that fact that you can make up your own tricks, I still think Underground is the best ToHaw game ever.

I hated the underground serries >_<. Seemed like after 4 it was the first step to screwing up the game franchise.

However, project 8 looks good... I may have to give it a look at.

my brother got into the top 8 but its not what you expect. i thought that your would travel across the world in various contests like the underground series but its just getting to number 8 and your pretty much done unless you want the extras :|

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

my brother got into the top 8 but its not what you expect. i thought that your would travel across the world in various contests like the underground series but its just getting to number 8 and your pretty much done unless you want the extras :|

:\ That's a little dissapointing.. Oh well, guess I'll have to see for myself then, btw does he have the ps2 or ps3 version?

99 Slayer since August 2007.