About those quest monsters' levels...

Elessar3019

OK, I was working on Heroes the other day and went through the ice maze and killed the ice queen with absolutely no work at all. I had full rune and d long, she did a total of 9 damage to me. Then I started thinking. If a lvl 111 can do only 9 damage to me, then, mathematically, the lvl 100 dagannoth mother from horror from the deep should be able to do about 8 damage? Is this true? I've heard that HftD is harder than Heroes, but according to the combat lvls given by Jagex, it souldn't be as hard. If someone could give me some advice, that would be great.

perfect grammar is one thing, typing like a drugged monkey and enjoying it is another

AMEN!

the ice queen counts as a monster which uses its fists. the dag mother counts as a monster which ranges, mages, and uses its claws, which are like swords in game. the + bonuses are different

the ice queen counts as a monster which uses its fists. the dag mother counts as a monster which ranges, mages, and uses its claws, which are like swords in game. the + bonuses are different

It doesnt use mage.... and I'm not sure if you are thinking of doing the quest, but the daggonoth mother will ALWAYS do quite a bit of damage. Just use protect melee (because of the high range defense on rune) and you should be fine. There is also a safespot to the south-east of the cave, south of the pool of water. Just lure her to the north of the water and run to the south of it, from there you can use longrange with a bow or use the different mage spells (because of her color changing.) If you have a dds, try to poison her when she has melee vulnerability.

: phew that was long....

Finally beat jordan on expert!

My Scorehero page : http://www.scorehero.com/scores.php?use ... e=5&diff=4

80-9.gif

Impossible Test