my first mage pure guide

Metalman92

this is my first mage pure guide, but still rate and be as harsh as possible. I didnt do too good with my melee pure guide so lets try this. Lets start off:

Beggining

Ok first after you get off, get one or two trade skills up, this is the most expensive skill, unless you want to first start out doing rune mysteries. i think you should mine because it ends up on top in the long run*.

the start of maging F2p

Then if you choose to do rune mysteries, start off mining 4k of rune ess. then use one of the bank loads to do on airs. the rest on mind runes. also scavage some money selling rune ess for a air staff. Then go to the lessar cage. That should bring you up to atleast 30. Then. Start mining other stuff like coal. Sell all the coal to get some earth, water, and body runes. Then use curse alot. This should bring you up to lvl 40. Then mine some more coal to lvl 55 mining, sell all the coal and use it on chaos runes. Cast air strike untill all your choas runes are done. This should bring you to lvl 45-50. Then mine mith till lvl 65 mining. Sell all the mith and use it on death runes. Use air blast untill they are all gone. You should be now lvl 55-60. then mine mith and get more deaths then you are ready to pk!

P2p

If you decide to become a member, start mining mith till lvl 70, then sell it to buy bloods, by now, u should be able to get into the wizards guild use them all and you should be around lvl 66-70. This is when you start the quest for ancients. After, u try to train to lvl 94.

F2p Pking

Once you get to death runes, try to get to lvl 59. this will help u.

Strategy: well once u get 1k of deaths, 3k earths, 4k fires, 4k waters, and 3k natures, ur ready. Make sure u have ur air staff. Start out by seeing someone atleast 15 tiles away and then shoot bind. Then start using fire blast. once they starts running agin, bind him again.

P2p Pking

Working on that

*= Mining is the best skill because it gives u alot more profit than any other skill. Woodcutting is pretty good but in the end, you only end up with 1k per log. Mining, the best is 12k per ore.

Rate Plz.

Also i need some help for p2p pking, will someone help?

updates:

F2p pking: replaced snare with bind ( ty legoloos0)

f2p pking: added 3k earths (thanks kill life)

heroes get remembered, legends never die

R.I.P Cliff Burton, one true Bassist, © Iron Maiden (below)

rotatemk8.th.jpg

dragonmdharok,ssjim826.gif