How do I Do Pixel Grass?

cool75155

Well, it depends on what type of grass you are looking to make. If you are trying to go for the normal pixel grass, not much help I can be.

However, if you are looking to do isometric pixel grass, then, I could be of assistance there. :thumbsup:

Writing in colour was fun while it lasted...

The Tip.It. Furry! :D HappyWolf.png

Well, it depends on what type of grass you are looking to make. If you are trying to go for the normal pixel grass, not much help I can be.

However, if you are looking to do isometric pixel grass, then, I could be of assistance there. :thumbsup:

first thing: would u PLEASE stop typing red everything its realy anoying :-#

on-topic: maybe go to deviantart or somewere else and look for a tutorial there?

taz3xk1.jpg

Sorry, impossible for me to stop typing in red. since three weeks or so ago, I made myself "the red-man". Who can be red without typing in red? :-k

EDIT: If you wish the writing to be less annoying, I suggest that you change your forum view thingy to SubBlack. The colours don't hit you so hard...

Writing in colour was fun while it lasted...

The Tip.It. Furry! :D HappyWolf.png

I would really like to see a section on how to do grass.

here is a zoom on some grass i did, with the image at normal size next to it:

grassvr7.png

i got a realistic view on the grass, but i did not do it blade by blade, instead i did it patch by patch w/ color conservation (5 colors total).

i only used dithering and the purple for color conservation, so pretend all dithered parts are just another shade of green

Megadedhed.jpeg

Sigs made by Runemetsa, Nuzza, Dark_Shadow, Kuroi and Me.

liquid blobs attacking eachother

American Anime... YAY!

Sorry, impossible for me to stop typing in red. since three weeks or so ago, I made myself "the red-man". Who can be red without typing in red? :-k

EDIT: If you wish the writing to be less annoying, I suggest that you change your forum view thingy to SubBlack. The colours don't hit you so hard...

Type in dark red perhaps? And I agree, it kinda hurts my eyes and I'm on Chronicles

superawesomesiggynessck6.jpg

Imhomer.png

Type in dark red perhaps? And I agree, it kinda hurts my eyes and I'm on Chronicles

OW.. im on sub black... and dark hurts even more....

Megadedhed.jpeg

Sigs made by Runemetsa, Nuzza, Dark_Shadow, Kuroi and Me.

liquid blobs attacking eachother

American Anime... YAY!