99 FIREMAKEING BLOG

Burning yews is BAD advice. Big waste of money, plus yews take longer to cut = slower firemaking xp. Buy all willows then burn in Draynor City - that's how I got to 99 Firemaking. Good luck :)

Hmm, good point. But you don't have to waste a penny if you chop them.

^Joke, I read the rest of your post.

I've heard that if you reach high level they might be faster to chop down.

But you're right, I just wanted to help. I found yews very interesting to chop then I reached the level. But I chopped avarge 500 a day, that isn't probably enough for quick-leveling.

Willows is probably better idea, I'm not a good power-skiller, I'm sorry if my advice was too unhelpful.

Burning yews is BAD advice. Big waste of money, plus yews take longer to cut = slower firemaking xp. Buy all willows then burn in Draynor City - that's how I got to 99 Firemaking. Good luck :)

Hmm, good point. But you don't have to waste a penny if you chop them.

^Joke, I read the rest of your post.

I've heard that if you reach high level they might be faster to chop down.

But you're right, I just wanted to help. I found yews very interesting to chop then I reached the level. But I chopped avarge 500 a day, that isn't probably enough for quick-leveling.

Willows is probably better idea, I'm not a good power-skiller, I'm sorry if my advice was too unhelpful.

At 99 woodcut yews still aren't fast, :( They just never get faster for some reason :XD:

126 Combat

2178 Skill Total

16 Level 99 Stats

At 99 woodcut yews still aren't fast, :( They just never get faster for some reason :XD:

Well, I found it useful, it took me about 2 weeks to get 4707 yews, you're probably right. Just ignore my advice, I just wanted to help.

Willows are faster, hope I didn't disapoint you. I just wanted to help, anyway, is my advice of maples helpful? I hope so.