New rewards?

bigboyscoop1

High level trails will now require even more thought, but this batch also comes with a huge new set of more than 100 rewards, featuring composite bows, high level prayer gear and new high quality versions of old favourites, such as glory amulets.

oooo thats the best news ive heard in a long time. but its already got me thinking. what could the new rewards be? Infinity robes?

What do you think

addymstrcape,Bigboyscoop.gif

Bigboyscoop.gif

Bigboyscoop.gif

Bigboyscoop..Taking Over Runescape...1 Noob At A Time!!!

Infinity isn't prayer stuff, is it? #-o

I wonder how they get 100 new items in game...

"Duct tape", from level 3 trails, can be put in your head, street price 1.5-1.7m at the moment? :lol:

I'm bad at jokes :anxious:

6,521th to 99 woodcutting | Fletching 98/99 |

Idarodo | Combat 90 | Total 1565+ | 38m+ total exp

Retired.

I don't think there'll be 100 NEW items. But there'll be 100 NEW possible REWARDS.

Such as being able to get ores from clues (Iron level 1, Mith level 2, addy level 3) Possibility to get normal kites from clues (finally) and other weapons such as 2hs.

I don't think there'll be 100 NEW items. But there'll be 100 NEW possible REWARDS.

Such as being able to get ores from clues (Iron level 1, Mith level 2, addy level 3) Possibility to get normal kites from clues (finally) and other weapons such as 2hs.

thats quite possible. and I swear you can already get normal kites... oh well.

4smallerxu3.png

moopycn7.png

i dunno mad....cuz i have done hundreds of lvl 3 clues. i have like 15 rune plates, 12 rune legs, 30 rune helms, but no rune kites....

i dont think you can :lol:

"The greatest joy a man can know is to conquer his enemies and drive them before him. To ride their horses and take away their possessions. To see the faces of those who were dear to them bedewed with tears, and to clasp their wives and daughters in his arms."

-Genghis Khan

arghhh! i gone to the 3rd part of a lvl 3 clue and i need to talk to some guy in the evlen camp ... mock me in my miserly i had to throw the clue alway as i only had lvl 40 agility..