I.P

elves

I severely doubt that. I only play the game on my college computers because I don't have one of my own so I basically can have a different IP address every single time I play that game and I don't see my account banned. :P

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D

The only time jagax cares about a different ip address is when you send in a report that some one else is in control of your account and trying to get you banned. Unless you do something bad, than ip adress don't really matter.

I play on three different ip adress, and i don't worry about it.

No, Jagex will NOT ban you for using different Internet Protocols to access Runescape. Although Jagex DO monitor ip's, just incase you claim that someone else has gained access to your account. Your question has been answered several times, there was absolutely no need for that bump.

Merry Crimbo!

signatureof0.gif

Click on my signature to see my NEW blog!

Clicky here to see my YouTube videos! http://www.youtube.com/volkswagen99videos

What if sometimes my friend login on my computer and sometimes I login on his. Sometimes i give some stuff to him. Can I be banned for trading between accounts?

We have a pure mage and sometimes I train him, sometimes he. Can we be banned for account sharing?

No! You'll die if you try to kill that farmer!
nah whips should be as left as is. besides theyre the intestine of an abbysal demon (i think) have fun crafting that.

What if sometimes my friend login on my computer and sometimes I login on his. Sometimes i give some stuff to him. Can I be banned for trading between accounts?

We have a pure mage and sometimes I train him, sometimes he. Can we be banned for account sharing?

Yes.

Yes.

You can be banned for the account sharing part, :shame:

but the rest is all right. :)

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.