The Keypad Game!

Skill_Caster

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You get stuck in the picture for the rest of your life, expect it isn't me this time it's you. :twisted:

*presses a bottom that says: "No Idiots" and slides a card that says "No idiots" and let all my pok̮̩̉̉mon be on my sites to protect me.

(NOTE: I have all full evolves pok̮̩̉̉mon from hoen jhoto and indingo except for Entei, Raikou, Suicune and Latias)

can you say nuclear war far

all the world powers launch nuclear tactile and stragic missilies at you, and chance of shooting them down would realsute in enough radation to zaporize anything probaly a couple 100 mile radius

legends2.jpg

a stage hook comes out of mid area and hooks you around the neck and pulls you of sceen

sits quickly hoping that my card will grow legs and arms and walk up and press a button for me then insert itself

legends2.jpg

You die because the machine uses air wave on you.

I can't see the difference, except you added "McDonalds. :roll:

Al right, I'll try it one more time, if it won't be related, I'll just think of something different:

*presses a bottom that says "Warning: You'll become 25 years younger" and slides a card with nothing on it.*

Off-Topic: Aren't you suppose to press a bottom before inserting somethiong? :-k

Anyway you lose your voice.

*presses a bottom with rotten cheeze on it and slides a card that makes me 37 years older and is afraid and thinks "I hope this card doesn't work"*