If you log off of members and go to F2P world..

digitalstick

If you're still members, it won't let you log in and it'll tell you to move to a F2P place before logging in.

If this is when your membership runs out, you'll be teleported to lumbridge.

icecube7.jpeg

^^They already said so. But last year? or a couple of years ago? One could log into a members place and would see oneself on top of a huge body of water.

Most likely you saw a mod standing on the water. Not only can they change their stats at will, they are not restered by the normal bounds of the game.

Not to sound redounted but it will not let you log it.( i just had to have something on topic in this post, This whole thing is really just the answer to the walking on water thing.)

^^They already said so. But last year? or a couple of years ago? One could log into a members place and would see oneself on top of a huge body of water.

Most likely you saw a mod standing on the water. Not only can they change their stats at will, they are not restered by the normal bounds of the game.

Not to sound redounted but it will not let you log it.( i just had to have something on topic in this post, This whole thing is really just the answer to the walking on water thing.)

Thank you for your input but I'm talking about a couple of years ago (In RSC I'm pretty sure), your character would be standing on top of a huge body of water. And when in the wilderness, you would be on the ground able to walk around.

I'm an RSC product and I know what I'm talking

mathisfun.png

If you're still members, it won't let you log in and it'll tell you to move to a F2P place before logging in.

If this is when your membership runs out, you'll be teleported to lumbridge.

'nuff said
Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....