Ultimate Guide to Barrows By Sin81

Sin81

Yep i have missed of the rewards, thank you for remingding me, and torag hits 40's.

If you bothered to read the guide before posting some noob comment, then you would see that praying on all is not needed.

Now sworddude you go make a guide, spend time doing it, formatting it, collecting pictures, making maps, then let me say something stupid about how bad their post is without reading it. k? stupid noobish child

I've killed him about a hundred times without praying, and he has never hit in the 40's, or 30's, or even high 20's.

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

Yep i have missed of the rewards, thank you for remingding me, and torag hits 40's.

If you bothered to read the guide before posting some noob comment, then you would see that praying on all is not needed.

Now sworddude you go make a guide, spend time doing it, formatting it, collecting pictures, making maps, then let me say something stupid about how bad their post is without reading it. k? stupid noobish child

Find me a picture of Torag even hitting a 30. His max, from my experince, is a 25, possibly 26. To be honest, the Tip.it one in mainsite have more correct details, even though its very old.

Ranged Crave

newsigwu9.png

I'M SO EMO HAHAHAHAHAHA

you shouldn't make guides if you can't take critics :shame: (i know i didn't spell that right)

Rudyaard.png

rudyaard.png