FASTFORCE's Blog [90 SLAYER | 99 DEF | 126 COMBAT ACHIEVED!]

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll add you right now :P

Hurry up nub, and get those lvls!

I'm doing lots of DK, alching my longbows for money, wasting time and walking around aimlessly lol really sometimes i just dont feel like doing anything. That's why it's taking long :P

GO GO GO

What if i beat you to 99 prayer? :shock:

timeoutsmad.png

DK Drops: 65 Rings, 9 Muds, 44 Axes, 8 Seers

Dragon Drops : 2 Chains, 2 Legs, 2 Skirts, 9 Meds, 6 Halves, 1 Spear, 20 Axes, 9 Boots

God Wars Drops : 3 B Hilts, 1 Z Hilt, 3 B Boots, 1 A Skirt, 1 A Chest, 4 B Tops, 1 B Tasset, 1 Steam, 7 Shards

Thanks

I usually take 10-13 sara brews, 8-10 super restores, 1.5k darts, 3 super antis, and tele. Wear veracs, mystic/infinity boots, glory, god/achievement cape, barrows gloves.

I bought 24k D bones. That's enough for 99 prayer. Now i just need to train prayer. I've been lazy recently :P

Nice Place to Level up there Force! Gratz!!! Teach me to DK When I get Mem Back? :D

Pics of leveling in front of altar gets boring :P

Get guthans when you get members then we can go. Guthans makes the trip much more easier. If you wanna hibrid I suggest leveling up your range and get a crystal bow. Some more defence would be helpful too. You can do it at 74 def but you'll get hit very often by the spinnys.

Nice Place to Level up there Force! Gratz!!! Teach me to DK When I get Mem Back? :D

Pics of leveling in front of altar gets boring :P

Get guthans when you get members then we can go. Guthans makes the trip much more easier. If you wanna hibrid I suggest leveling up your range and get a crystal bow. Some more defence would be helpful too. You can do it at 74 def but you'll get hit very often by the spinnys.

Yeah, Lvling at alter does get boring... Would 80 Def+ My mage work for Maging there? :D

n33zfm.gif