My PKING / FAREWELL BLOG

This will be my blog of my pking up until I quit. Yes, I know. People will be thinking..

"Irulepoker, Pking? What the hell? When the heck did you peekay!?"

I've pked for ever. I've always enjoyed it. Always found it fun. Going to do it, again.

Kill Pics:

My rules:

-I DO NOT TELE, UNLESS TELES WERE IN THE PILE OF THE PERSON I KILLED. I ONLY USE THESE TELE'S IF I AM IN 15+ WILD, OTHERWISE, I LEAVE THEM.

-I do not Tag.

-I do not pj, unless I am pj'd by the person before hand.

-I do safe a little at times, depending on who I am fighting, how bad my lag is, my gear, etc.

-I DO Drag Autoer Pk, and Rc pker Pk, but I DO NOT Drag Pk, and Rc pk.

NOTE: ALL PRAYER YOU SEE IN PICTURES IS FOR PJERS. I DO NOT PRAY IN FIGHTS, UNLESS I AM PJ'D / TAGGED.

The Kills:

killpic1ot0.png

killpic3om1.png

killpic4js4.png

killpic5ht3.png

killpic6pt3.png

I gave dusty Berserker, he made the guy move, and instead of eating, he drank ppot by accident when he moved. 4 hit him. <3:

killpic7ek6.png

killpic8bx3.png

killpic9fp2.png

killpic10uq2.png

funniestkilleverip1.png

Now this was the funniest kill ever. I was going to go spec drag pkers for fun, 1 iteming, and saw this guy at portals. Spec'd, and he had low hp. He tried to portal, but didn't eat. 16-10, 8-10 dead. <3:

Stats;

irulepoker.png

MarketPlace:

Buying:

________

Selling:

________

Thank you for reading my short blog, pictures will be uploaded tommorow. In the mean time, I gotta go to bed! :XD:

irulepokergd4.jpg

Irulepoker.gif

My Farewell thread. Please post nicely, or die. :^_^:

Yea, I'd vote for him too. But I don't think they let Iraqis vote :P

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no....pyramid plunder was a last ditch attempt to get u to stay! dont leave us poker! we only just met! :cry: *weeps in a corner, and shouts out* gl with pking i guess <3:

aww irule good luck with pking i'm sure you'll do great, please don't quit though, i know you've been getting bored of runescape but you shouldn't quit, think of all the freinds you have that you would be leaving behind. i'm sure you'll miss us <3:<3:<3: :cry: :cry:

blink182_f55.png

99/99 fming! 1850th to 99 firemaking 4,27,07

Like, OH NOES! Poker?! Quitting?!! Don't!!!!!! Bro, I've known you for quite a awhile, and we've grown in a friendship, and I don't want to lose that.. You, Chess, And everyone else I met on here, are.. God.. what should I say.. Amazing? Yeah. You people are just like.. So nice, and care for other people.. don't leave. <3: :(

Like, OH NOES! Poker?! Quitting?!! Don't!!!!!! Bro, I've known you for quite a awhile, and we've grown in a friendship, and I don't want to lose that.. You, Chess, And everyone else I met on here, are.. God.. what should I say.. Amazing? Yeah. You people are just like.. So nice, and care for other people.. don't leave. <3: :(

Sorry bro, bt It's not just because of how boring this has gotten. It's because of RL stuff. Girlfriend is starting to get pissed that I don't spend more time talking to her, whether on Phone or at school, Runescape is starting to become more important then my schoolwork, (I got a 63% on a Language Arts test due to the fact I didn't study because of Runescape...) and many other things. 41 days until I'm done. ;)

irulepokergd4.jpg

Irulepoker.gif

Sorry bro, bt It's not just because of how boring this has gotten. It's because of RL stuff. Girlfriend is starting to get pissed that I don't spend more time talking to her, whether on Phone or at school, Runescape is starting to become more important then my schoolwork, (I got a 63% on a Language Arts test due to the fact I didn't study because of Runescape...) and many other things. 41 days until I'm done. ;)

I was once told... "If a girl stops you from doing what you love to spend time with her, get rid of her"

^^ It's true tbh

Gl

timeoutsmad.png

DK Drops: 65 Rings, 9 Muds, 44 Axes, 8 Seers

Dragon Drops : 2 Chains, 2 Legs, 2 Skirts, 9 Meds, 6 Halves, 1 Spear, 20 Axes, 9 Boots

God Wars Drops : 3 B Hilts, 1 Z Hilt, 3 B Boots, 1 A Skirt, 1 A Chest, 4 B Tops, 1 B Tasset, 1 Steam, 7 Shards

I was once told... "If a girl stops you from doing what you love to spend time with her, get rid of her"

^^ It's true tbh

Gl

Yet school>RS, and yeah, it is way more important. Also, by the sounds of it he is kind of bored of RS also. Do what ya need to do, good luck PKing then irl.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

^^ It's true tbh

Gl

But I don't love Runescape anymore. ;)

irulepokergd4.jpg

Irulepoker.gif

You're quitting :( ?

Who will keep the Graveyard section in line then?! :shock:

Well, I have a line of people to pass my job to.

I'll give you the first, 20?

1.) Chess

2.) Rune_User

3.) Paco. ( Hiei, never posts anymore though. :( )

4.) Well, everyone else who wants to help!

And remember kids, flame the telers and pjers, leave the stay to the deathers alone. :D

irulepokergd4.jpg

Irulepoker.gif

NO...NO NO!

man....don't quit...oh well we won't miss you. In fact get lost

Don't let the door hit you on the way out because I sure won't be holding it :roll: :lol:

nah jk man. I wish you wern't quitting. I've known you for a while.

Its weird theres acually an "RL" isn't it?

oh well I'll still see you on Rsa. Peace man

your homeboy,

brs

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

Man, I knew the day would come. Sorry to see you go man. At least I got to see you at Pyramid Plunder and become your friend.

Hehe. I just thought of this, looking at your name.

"Mirror, mirror on the wall, you look so nice and tall. Oh my god! Your a camel!"

irulepokergd4.jpg

Irulepoker.gif