My PKING / FAREWELL BLOG

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poker!whoever you are, dont leave! what is everybody that loves you going to do! imagine all the responsabilities you will reject! tip.it is doomed! :ohnoes:

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Its horrible to see you quit, but at least its for the right reasons:

School > RS

Girls > School

Good luck in everything, go pwn some noobs irl for me :D

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Oh I'm sorry, so what happened to 99 Firemaking?

Don't forget 99 cooking :wink:

He said he was gonna quit after he got that.

Now after he gets some kills or something he'll say

'I realized I love this game too much and I can't quit and leave all the friends I've made' <---Something alot those lines

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

dont wanna sound greedy, but are you just gonna dump your items and leave them in your bank?... Make the poor noobs profit a bit.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

dont wanna sound greedy, but are you just gonna dump your items and leave them in your bank?... Make the poor noobs profit a bit.

He's giving em to me :)

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D:

Noob, give metal his cash back.
Amen. Dude, I've lost all respect I've ever had for you. Pathetic.
mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!