Flax and BS. --The ultimate guide--

headshot119

The guide to flax and bow strings.

Intro-- So you want to make some cash quite quickly do you. Well youve come to the right place. For starters i will refer to bow strings as BS from now on. Also this is a short guide and is my first i would only like constructive critism from people E.G dont post silly replies.

The map

flaxpicgs3.th.png

The red line is for flax only where as the blue line is for BS.

Weight-- Although more weight will slow you down I personally where full ham while im picking flax. It is up to you what you where but I would recommend keeping it under 5kg.

Seers village--

Flax only-- If you just want flax then this how to do it. Follow the weight section then head south from seers bank. When you get past the party hall go a sittle south east. When you reach the area enclosed by a fence head in to the south west corner. Pick a full inventory of flaxthen head back to the bank rinse and repeat. You can sell these in seers bank for around 100-120gp each.

A variation of this is to pick your flax following the above method then use the free home teleport to tele to lumbridge. On the third floor get 28 flax go down a floor then spin on the wheel there thanks to sam10187 for this method.

Bs-- Now if you want to spin your flax into to Bs Follow the same route from the bank to the flax field as before but when you have your flax go to the small hose west of the party hall (check map) Then go up the ladder click on the spinning wheel then spin your flax. You get crafting xp for this. Sell these in bulk 500+ for 150-200gp each.

Closing words-- As this is my first guide I would much apprectiate constructive critism. Hopefully I will add methods for the other flax field soon.

Thanks for reading.

Actually if you spin flax at Lumbridge castle using the bank on the top floor, it's faster than using Seers. Especially if you use free home teleport and Camelot teleport.

Sam10187.gif

There are 10 types of people in the world - those that know binary and those that have a social life

Or, if u finished Lunar Diplomacy, the flax field is always deserted, and is much closer to bank then seers, then home tele, and bs them wen u done picking. Thre are howeevr lvl 111 sugras which may attak u

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

also the best place to pick flax is in Llateya(sp?) which is right next to the bank, but you must start Mourning's End pt. 1.

decedenthope.png

Killed Hobgoblin Champion: 1/28/07

The economy is run by 13 year olds. Inflation hits when their girlfriends dump them. Besides, in any normal economy an influx of new items is a good shot in the arm.