Kill3r c0w's New Years Resolution!***Updated Dec. 24th!***

I have been playing Runescape for around 2 years on and off. I started off with various accounts that got scammed or killed in the wilderness and I would just start over again with some other character. About 2 months after starting Runescape I made Evilkn1ght14. He was never P2P but had a 700+ skill total, on him I learned the basics about Runescape. Then in October of 2005 I made a pure called Kill3r c0w intending for him to be a strength pure. After a series of events I gave up on Evil and started using Kill3r as my main. Since then I have never used Evil. :/ Anywho onto the Blog/goals thingy.

Stats as of 12/17/06:

killercowdec2006je2.jpg

Bank as of 12/19/06:

killercowbankdec192006wn2.png

reorganized my bank and figured out how to put NFS in there without ruining the picture. :)

Bank as of 12/24/06:

killercowbankdec242006jb7.png

And a special Picture for you people out there:

killercowwhiprm6.png

My Skills for 2007:

Slayer - 25/85

Firemaking - 47/70

Woodcutting - 57/80

Attack - 70/90

Strength - 65/99

Defence - 60/90

Hitpoints - 66/80+

Ranging - 52/80

Magic - 57/90

Mining - 55/85

Agility - 43/80

Smithing - 44/90

Herbalore - 38/70

Fishing - 54/90

Cooking - 55/90

Thieving - 40/80

Prayer - 44/70

Crafting - 51/90

Fletching - 47/99

Runecrafting - 19/70

Farming - 13/70

Construction - 5/70

Hunting - 1/70

Skill Total - 1012/1800+

Combat Level - 80/100+

Now this is a hefty list but if I get at least one level a day I should reach my goals by the end of 2007.

My "items" for 2007:

Abyssal whip - 1/1 :D :D :D

D chain - 0/1

D legs - 0/1

D Square - 0/1

Red Phat - 0/1 (One can wish right?)

Fire Skill cape - 0/1

D WC Axe - 0/1

Fury - 0/1

Dragon Gloves - 0/1

And Total control of your Mind!!! :twisted: ... Did I type that out loud? :-s

Progression -

Attack:

Level 70: killercowatt70bh5.png

Strength:

Level 65: Missed Screenie all together. :(

Hitpoint:

Level 65: killercowhit65wl2.png

Level 66: killercowhit66fn4.png

Defence:

Level 54: killercowdef54da9.png

Level 55: killercowdef55tl6.png Missed the screen <.<

Level 56: killercowdef56pl3.png

Level 57: killercowdef57bx2.png

Level 58: killercowdef58yj6.png

Level 59: killercowdef59ff4.png

Level 60: killercowdef60nv6.png

Herbalore:

Level 29: killercowherb29nt9.png

Level 30: killercowherb30um7.png

Level 31: killercowherb31ss4.png

Level 32: killercowherb33kr7.png

Level 33: killercowherb33gy2.png

Level 34: killercowherb34kg6.png

Level 35: killercowherb35zs0.png

Level 36: killercowherb36nd3.png

Level 37: killercowherb37uf1.png

Level 38: killercowherb38bi0.png

Magic:

Level 57: killercowmag57db1.png

Level 58: killercowmag58sw1.png

Fishing:

Level 54: killercowfish54qf1.png

Slayer:

Level 26: I didn't even know the creatures I was fighting were giving me slayer experience so It took me by suprise when the level up popped up.

Extras:

Clue #1: killercowclue1uv7.png

This was very disappointing for a level 3 clue scroll. :'(

"A time comes when silence is betrayal" MLKJ

Speak your mind, but be civil.

Get mad, but do not rage.

Do unto others as you would want done to yourself.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Follow the doughnut to my blog! :D

Day to Day Updates:

December 19th, 2006:

Well today was a mixed bag. I started out trying to merchant my 600k but after several screw ups I only made 20k and gave up. After failing miserably at merching I bought back my armor and went down to Taverly dungeon(I think this is the name for the dungeon... :-s) and killed a few thousand chaos druids. I've gotten around 50 rannars today and at least 200 unids above rannar. Killing druids is my new moneymaker. :) Once I got tired of killing the druids I went to Stronghold of Security, fought some Ankous and guess what? Dropped a level 3 clue scroll and got my attack to 70. :D So after reaching 70 attack I went and did my clue scroll, it was alot of worrying and trouble for what I gained out of it. :-/ I forgot to screenie my rewards but I got 16 sharks, rune platebody, rune dagger, rune full helm, 13 blue firelighters, and Blue Dragonhide (g) chaps. It was one of my better clues but it still was pretty lame. After finishing the clue scroll I went back to druids and dropped 13 rannars and got 65 strength.(which I also forgot to screenie :-/ ) Tomorrow I hope to get enough Rannars to buy Obby shield and a Abyssal whip. I doubt it but I can try. O btw you're probably wondering why I have 1k if I had all of these Herbs. Well just before logging off I bought a pair of Runeboots and an Obby cape. So all in all an eventful day.

December 20th, 2006:

I would have to say today was very very eventful. :) First off I went to Unbeaten 1's drop party and 99 attack party, got around 200k off of the drops. Thanks alot Unbeaten! After selling all of my drops I bought an obby sheild only to realise I needed 60 defence to wear. Ugh... well time to level defence, so after going back to our beloved Ankous I got 60 defence 29 herbalore(Woo! identifying herbs does give you levels after a while) and 65 Hitpoints, Not to mention 400 blood runes 600 death runes and another level 3 clue scroll. So got everything out and ran around the wilderness doing the clue, I was pretty pissed when I saw the results of it.(Screenie is in top post) So a little bit confused and angry one of my friends pm's me saying hes going to do a Barrows run, so I went to the forums here and read one of the barrows guides in AoW. I went through barrows twice receiving 57 mage, 750 chaos runes, and 300 gold first time. Second time I received 100 death runes and 1.2k. It showed me that I can do Barrows really really easily but i mainly lost money with all of the prayer pots. So I tellied back to Camelot and banked all of my items, looked at my hitpoints and saw that I only needed 30 more exp to go up to 66. I walked over to the local bar and took out some of the men there, Yay level 66 hitpoints and 1k total levels. :) Tomorrow I plan to drop 3-400 Rannar weeds and buy my whip. Wish me luck. :)

December 21st, 2006:

Today sucked, not just normal suckage either I mean total bad *** suckage. Well let me retell my "events". Well after signing on Runescape I decided to do a couple of Barrows runs, I got everything together and ran all the way there only to find out that I forgot my spade. So teleport back to Varrock grab my spade this time and walk all the way back. Run through the mounds fine, but when I get into the tunnel I get hit by an unexpected mage(Ahrims was my tunnel) so down to 30 hp I kill ahrims. I follow the doors and get to one door from the middle only to keep on being attacked by the mice and losing the puzzle. I keep on choosing the wrong answer(DAMM YOU MICE!) until my hp gets down to 3 and my ring of life teleports me out of there. So I run back(after stocking up again) and run to the middle this time with no trouble, Yay 200 gold and 350 mind runes. So run back out through the ladder and lets go through it again. I look at my death runes and see 200 so I think I have enough to go through one more time. get into the tunnels and guthans spawns only for my console to say "you are out of air runes". I try to range him but its no use, I run to the middle open the chest up with only 6 kills and get 200 chaos and 300 mind runes. Blah Barrows sucks. <.< Ok so Barrows didn't give me any rare drops lets go merchant. So I sold all of my armor and stocked up runes for a whopping 1.2mil.(too me thats alot :) ) After three hours of merchanting I have 1.5mil. So I thought hmmm let me try willows, so I hop onto world 1 and buy 45k willows for 1.4mil. Post on the forum selling 45k willows 40 each. in ten minutes I get a guy who wants to buy 12.5k for 500k. sweet deal right? so I meet him in East Fally world 124 and sell him the willows, guess how many I put up? all of them. ALL OF THEM! I realise too late and ask him if I could have the ones he didn't buy back. "Lal Sorry Nub your fault" He ignores me then loggs. Yay! there goes 1.5mil. So I am like what the hell do I do now. I still have 600k so I buy 270 harrlanders 270 choco dust and 1k wf vials. I get my herbalore to 38. Right as soon as I reach 38 my friend pms me saying "Omg....". I was like what? And he said you know how you told me to buy lobbies at 800 each right? I said umm I said sharks not lobbies. He says well I know have 2k lobbies worth 1.6mil. Well today was pretty ****** up if you ask me. *sigh* Now its time to fish 10k lobbies. <.<

December 22nd, 2006:

I will update this and the 23rd with my next update.

December 23-24th, 2006:

Basicly this is what I did; Merchant. Nothing else, just merchanted. I now have 1k and an Abyssal whip and I am quite happy with myself. My real life isn't going so great at the moment tho so somedays I might not be able to "blog".

"]doughnutt.jpg

Good luck, that is a hefty load ^_^. You will make it definitely though. I myself am aiming for 85 Slayer, I have a blog for it, a post would be highly appreciated. Well enough advertising :thumbsup: Good luck once again \'

Feel free to message me on Aim or Msn, or add me ingame.

Thanks for the signature Mathias

princeofpersia2ew2.jpg

Bump..... Make me feel better by saying your sorry for me. :(

"]doughnutt.jpg

If you read this blog please post. >.>

"]doughnutt.jpg

Thanks guys. :) A small update:

Well after merching yesterday for around 3 hours i had gone from 250k to 1 mil. :-/ 2 mil left to go before i can get back my shizznit.

"]doughnutt.jpg