Money.. How to get 3.2M of the Stuff.

ROBOSRUS

~I need cash for dharoks. I'm starting out at 500k. I need more cash (3.2M)

My skillign stats basically stink and if I am to merchant I will need some help.I don't yet have 55 slayer and other thigns to effectively barrows. Right now I am mining Rune Essence.

merchant dharocks.

is this supposed to be funny? Are you just not aware of the fact that he needs money to buy dharocks armor with?

2w3uule.png

2w726iv.png

you know there is a place called outside, better graphics 100% pvp and no fee to play :-w

I found that an easy way to level and make a little cash(not that much sadly) is to buy like 2x coal and 1x iron and just make into steel bars and smelt. I'm not a member but I've heard that you can make cannon balls for people and that its also somewhat profitable.

image002cc6.gif

im level 76 and IM NOT A NOOB 30- is a noob

I found that an easy way to level and make a little cash(not that much sadly) is to buy like 2x coal and 1x iron and just make into steel bars and smelt. I'm not a member but I've heard that you can make cannon balls for people and that its also somewhat profitable.
I've found cannonballs pretty hard to sell. Maybe it was the day, but it took me nearly 3 hours to sell 20k of them.