pest control training 101

tehpwnage

As most of you know pest control is a popular way to train, so i'll be explaining ways to help your team win.

melee:

In my opinion the best way for meleeing is using your best weapon, best defender, proselyte armor, berserker, climbing boots, best Recipe for Disastor gloves, berserker ring, and a decent cape. If some of the stuff u can't get then improvise. What you gotta do is use prayer during the game (meaning best strength and attack raising prayers), it's as simple as that.

range:

For ranging have your best range equipment with you and Ava's attractor(so use steel or under arrows if you want them back). Another way is switching range armor with prayer boosting clothing or armor (be warned if armor then your range bonus will go down) for range boosting prayers.

mage:

This way I don't reccomend but if you want to mage then use ancients (preferably multi hitting to kill spinners), and of course best maging gear or prayer boosting robes for magic boosting prayers.

more tactics:

-If you don't have an ancient then use chinchompas (grenades) to hit spinners.

-If your ancienting put on melee protect to stay alive longer.

-Take out monsters at the gates to save the knight.

omegaman70.png

Personally, I don't think PC is a good way to train unless you have a team with you. But decent guide, for those select people that are in Affliction or Heart Unit.

perfect grammar is one thing, typing like a drugged monkey and enjoying it is another

AMEN!

its pretty short and no pics...

and good that you include chinchompas.. they r my favourite weapon on PC

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/