Quest stuff...

QZ_Sioux

I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, but... is there any where someone can find out what items to keep after a quest is finished? I have like a ton of stuff in my bank, and don't know what to toss and what to keep.

I have dropped books that are on the shelves in my house, but I only have 2 spots left in my bank! I have tons of seeds, and pots coming out my ears, and all this other stuff i don't know what to do with. I drop any and all frog tokens I get, and dropped the 20 sets of frog princess outfits on the ground cuz I knew I'd be invited to kiss that frog again soon.....and I have been.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

QZ

P.S. If I put this in the wrong place I am sorry, I never seem to put them in the right section.

The only mom on Runescape? I believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross for my sins and yours. If you believe this add this to your sig.

sequel quests always offer you a way to re-obtain the item you need (such as slug menace - comm orb), though it may not always be convenient (I dropped my Glarial's amulet literally FOUR HOURS before Roving Elves came out, lol).

You can post a list of the specific quest stuff you had and people will usually tell you which things are/are not reobtainable. It's kinda silly that we like to keep useless stuff like the pendant of armadyl, and it really hurts our bank space, but ... I still have my Mark of Hazeel because it cannot be re-obtained, heh heh.

Am going to ask a mod to move your topic to Help and Advice.

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

You can get ALL the quest items back.

Whenever i finish a quest i drop the items except som of the obvious like holy wrench. Still my bank is full :?

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either

a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law

is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.

I've moved your topic. From now on please post all questions (as long as it's Runescape-related) in the General Help & Advice board :) Thank you.

Happy holidays,

~Tripsis

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Some quest items will never be re-obtainable after the quest, so if you drop them, you'll never see them again. (Think napkin from Holy Grail quest.)

Check out the new Items Database if you've got questions about specific items.

If you want general help on cleaning out your bank, you can post a picture of your bank in this forum and people will be glad to help you find useless items.

There are 10 types of people in the world:

* Those who understand binary

* Those who don't

- - -

Greatest J Mod Quote Ever / My bug collection / Raise your agility! / What exactly is "Anti-scam"?