Automatic Resstart of my computer

Dalcyte

For some reason, a few minutes ago, my computer automatically reset itself, turning off then turning on again. I'm running a quick spyware/virus scan, but i doubt thats the cause. If anyone has any ideas, just tell me...Thanks.

Then the next time something goes wrong it'll disaplay a BSoD.

Surely it wouldn't if it was an overheating or PSU-related problem? In my experience they are the most common cause of restarts.

Some people are changed by being a moderator. I wouldn't be.

Yes its over heating, happened to me alot, i bought new fans. About recent web-adresses, its probably becuz when your computer retsarted it deleted your cookies maybe. Its just a guess but you have nothing to worry about

sandmansig.jpg

Pyromancer, next time you touch my signature, dont take everything about buddy.

This is Zoidnerd, im banned on rs for 2 moar dais so smd kai? Btw a cooked bread once told me he did things to little boys. I didnt name any names so deal with it.

About recent web-adresses, its probably becuz when your computer retsarted it deleted your cookies maybe. Its just a guess but you have nothing to worry about

Autocomplete has nothing to do with cookies. It would more likely be because the autocomplete history gets saved upon the closing of the program.

Also, you cannot be sure that it is overheating with the information he gave.

Some people are changed by being a moderator. I wouldn't be.

Surely it wouldn't if it was an overheating or PSU-related problem? In my experience they are the most common cause of restarts.

Yeh so I was thinking if it doesn't display the BSoD then it would narrow it down. :oops:

That's what I usually do anyway...(personal preference perhaps?)