CHECK IT OUT! New sig, [ABSTRACT/Simple?]

Nadril

NadrilSimpleabstract.jpg

ok, first off i can't take "full" credit for it, the "idea" was a freind of Kngkyles who's name is Venomai, realy a great artist.

anyways, i asked Kngkyle what he thought i should make for a sig :P and he pointed me to one of Venomai's sigs :) so i tried to make one like it.

anyways, his is better but i still liked the way this one turned out :D

edit: crap, forgot a boarder lol, i'll add that :P

Not bad..

I think you should try something more interesting than the angular abstract you've got going..

Also, I like the colors, but they don't go well with the whole, abstract techish theme..

thanks. This one was mostly a test so i used an older abstract of mine :P

Seeing i like doing this style and others kind of like it :P I might continue it :) My next one will be more definied.

btw, thanks wyrm :)

was gunna say venom just showed me one similar but with like, lightning not abstract,wheres the animated text :P

lol heh heh :P I'm preaty poor at animation, only do it when its absoultly nesisary :oops: :lol:

Guest Dreamlove

not bad... but a little too dark...

try to make the left side a little brighter, so there's more contrast...

but hey, thats just MY idea! :D :D :D

Looks good, dislike the text though, and the white line, i think where it cuts off (the right side) should be a bit earlier, before the green diagonal line..

Reading me? :P

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

yea bg is good, but text is bad. YOu seem to always use same text.

any sugestions on the text?

and thanks guys. I'll probaly change the render in it today :)

well, not too bad nadril although ive seen better of you. but still its nice and not too complex. as for tekst... hmm... small is good but maybe try a diff pixel font or a font which is still readable when small. you could also consider not using border around the text.

well, not too bad nadril although ive seen better of you. but still its nice and not too complex. as for tekst... hmm... small is good but maybe try a diff pixel font or a font which is still readable when small. you could also consider not using border around the text.

ok, i'll look around for a nice small text :D

gunna go work on it now :)

thanks guys :P

I'm probaly gunna have 2 versions of this, 1 a space one i'm doing and 1 the updated abstract.

btw, i can't for the life of me find a good font (small) to go with this other than the one i have. any sugestions? :oops:

• 3 weeks later...

Some good pixel fonts:

04b_03b and 04b_21 (i think) from http://www.04.jp.org

Bitlow and Visitor from http://www.dafont.com

Only a couple problems. One, is the text, its all jumbled together. And another one thats pretty obvious are the top and bottom things. They look strangely flat, and don't seem to fit with the rest of it.

Other than that, its ok :)

I normally don't do sigs like that, but it was for a competition. And not a very fun competition, if i may add.

PS: Looks like it still needs a border?