:( line work

andufusthebronze

hey, I'm a massive newby pixeler and this although is my irst pixel thing, I am putting a lot of work into this so... where would it be darkest/litest shades on this, and where do i need to clean up the line work?

this is it so far, in the end it will be a guy with purple and yellow menaphite robes

firstpixel.png

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

doent look liek a pixel to me, looks more like line tool abuse,

humans are much more round than that, plus anatomy is terrible. i attempted a quick 5 second redraw of it, which isnt good, but it is a bit of a better way to go.

redonehh9.png

Megadedhed.jpeg

Sigs made by Runemetsa, Nuzza, Dark_Shadow, Kuroi and Me.

liquid blobs attacking eachother

American Anime... YAY!

Its my first pixel just wanted some help :( can i use that thing you made?

um and you consider that not help? and yes, you can use it ::'

im sorry if i seem bitter or anything, im a pretty happy person, and generally i help by naming whats wrong.

Megadedhed.jpeg

American Anime... YAY!

:( i requested this sig on the art bezaar yesterday and no-one stepped forward, so I downloaded graphics gale just now - have no idea how to use it. plus how would i make it with the guy, if he was wearing a mask and menaphite hood?

use MS paint, its easier for a beginer. and the main reason is no one really wants to do a rs related sig, since (being a pixeler and knowing from experience) they aren't fun to do. agood thing to do is pencil sketch out what you want it to look like and then convert ti to digital by sight. (if you cant draw with a pencil you will be 10x worse on the computer.) the best way to make a guy is to start with a line for the spinal colum, then two circles, to represent the chest and the stomach, then hip and shoulder lines, then arms legs, ect. if you need more help, feel free to ask ::'

Megadedhed.jpeg

American Anime... YAY!

kk, i can draw on paper ok. I'll nag my dad to get the scanner out of the storage ::' but tell me, would you make me a pixel sig? I know exactly what i want and it would be quite challenging!

i would, but it all depends on what it is, what is in it, and how original it is, I could also make sprite's, game mock ups, portraits, and other stuff :)

Megadedhed.jpeg

American Anime... YAY!

well a guy in a white mask and purple menaphite robes, with the blue flames where they are on the line art, at night with a few stars and hes in the park so the floor is grass. and a brown picket fence in the back ground

hhm, sadly, I dont play RS much anymore, so i might need a description on some of the stuff.

Megadedhed.jpeg

American Anime... YAY!

one sec, as i want the guy sitting down (forgot to say that i'll post a pic) 1 sec

men.jpg these are the robes with the guy sitting down, the mask i would like to be the ones that you see as a symbol of the theatre you know, in real life? what else you need? the red spots are for where the fire is... but i want his arms out like this...

sample.png

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

one sec, as i want the guy sitting down (forgot to say that i'll post a pic) 1 sec

men.jpg these are the robes with the guy sitting down, the mask i would like to be the ones that you see as a symbol of the theatre you know, in real life? what else you need? the red spots are for where the fire is... but i want his arms out like this...

sample.png

ill amke an attempt at it

Megadedhed.jpeg

American Anime... YAY!