Level 60 mage?

p5hngmeawy19

Okay, I'm currently levl 52 mage and I'm thinking about getting to level 60... I have 2 mil, though i'm cheap and I want to spend as less as possible!

I have 4600 fires, 3100 airs, 3600 earths, 2400 waters, 500 deaths and 350 chaoses....Plus I'll buy more if I must =P. i'm f2p, currently.

What should I do to get to level 55? Avrg how much would that cost..and how fast would it be?

And to level 60? Same questions as above

p5hngmeawy19.png

personaly i would buy\runecraft alot of nats and buy\mine some iron ores, superheat them so that you can then smith them for xp, once you get to 55 if you have 70 fletching just make some yew long bows alch if you dont have 70 fletching my advice would be to get it up

legends2.jpg

Cheapest would be to either use fire strike all the way till lvl 60 (craft your own runes). Or to use fire strike till lvl 55 (use the runes you already have first) and then buy nats and steel plates and high alch them till lvl 60.

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

Cheapest would be to either use fire strike all the way till lvl 60 (craft your own runes). Or to use fire strike till lvl 55 (use the runes you already have first) and then buy nats and steel plates and high alch them till lvl 60.

Yup.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

personaly i would buy\runecraft alot of nats and buy\mine some iron ores, superheat them so that you can then smith them for xp, once you get to 55 if you have 70 fletching just make some yew long bows alch if you dont have 70 fletching my advice would be to get it up

that would be perfect if only he was members

I dont have a sig anymore =[

But I did manage to get every skill in the highscores