Inventory affects Random type?

midget2030

When I'm cooking and fishing on karajma, I find that I *NEVER* get a random event when I have a full inventory of raw lobsters and start cooking. This makes me believe that the amount of objects in your inventory affects the likelihood of a random event. Anyone agree?

midget2030.png

I've been fishing and cooking lobs for a while... I've gotten the mysterious old man 3 times... security gaurd once... pirate guy 2 times... and the evil chicken once... so... it may just be that they are avoiding you or something... lol...

*Wishes some of mine would go away*

*Avater self made*

Bannertime.png-Click here to read!

yeah i had a full inventory of ores and got mime once

and wouldnt you know right after event finishes i lose connection and because i had no invent spaces they got dropped on the ground and i lost the clothes

Perhaps they should call those skills Robbery, Lumberjack, Arsonist, ect...

Actually I heard that if you do have a full inventory you have a better chance of getting a mime from a mysterious old man, because he can't give you a strange box or a gift. So whenever i mage or something I fill my inventory with cakes lol :mrgreen:

Guitar_by_Lemeja123.jpg

There are some cases where the random event is related to your inventory. Hang out in the rogues den cooking area, you will see that there a lot of mazes and chickens that happen there.

You have a full inventory, so the MOM can't give you a box, so he takes the next pick.

~M