How long will 99 Str take? F2p

Stratovarius

If you train at the Stronghold of Security at the zombies and/or flesh crawlers you'll get bout 35k-40k exp and hour.

You need 11,558,580 xp for 99 strength. So that's 330 hours. #-o

I suggest to you take breaks...

:o

Oh yeah use scimitar and strength amulet.

I united Mongolia, sent my Mongol Horde across Asia and made it to Europe...

Then my mom vacuumed the room, turned off the Genesis and thus ended my hopes of world conquest.

1144288449402.gif

Also my goal and Im at fleshies right now with scim + str ammy.

Good luck \' \' \'

Fantastic place only need to check back every 5 minutes or so, evil chickens get bored and flies will need more then 5 mins to kill you... fantastic place \'

conplaatje3vl9.png

If you train at the Stronghold of Security at the zombies and/or flesh crawlers you'll get bout 35k-40k exp and hour.

You need 11,558,580 xp for 99 strength. So that's 330 hours. #-o

I suggest to you take breaks...

:o

Oh yeah use scimitar and strength amulet.

The higher level he gets, The higher he can hit, Which means more xp per hour... So huge calculations never really works...

So maybe 250 hours?

*Doesn't sleep and kills zombies for the next 11 days* Pwned

Yeah... Well I won't come to your funeral, you know...

And It may take one more hour or maybe two... Because you gotta go up again to either fish some salmon or take some lobsters/swordies from the bank...

Go and train were you think you will train the majority of your strength levels, do 1 hour there,record the XP you get in that hour, divide your remaining str XP to 99, by the XP you got in that hour, and that is how many hours, now just divide the hours bu how many hours a day you play and voila, give or take a few hours of course.

sig1zs0.jpg

De_Pk - Level 117 - Banned September 30th '06.

Go and train were you think you will train the majority of your strength levels, do 1 hour there,record the XP you get in that hour, divide your remaining str XP to 99, by the XP you got in that hour, and that is how many hours, now just divide the hours bu how many hours a day you play and voila, give or take a few hours of course.

As I said, When you get higher strength level you hit higher, Which means more xp per hour.

As I said, When you get higher strength level you hit higher, Which means more xp per hour.

Thats why i said give or take a few hours :P.

sig1zs0.jpg

De_Pk - Level 117 - Banned September 30th '06.