[Technology vs. Nature]- NEW ABSTRACT SIG!

Nadril

TechnologyVsnature.jpg

TechnologyVsnature2.jpg V2 (decided to do more for the Vs theme :P)

well, it all started off last night. I showed keiph my simple abstract i had been working on and asked how i could improve it. He told me a thing of improvments and even did a little ps work :P

Well, first i did what he said. than i added a little of my own. but it still seemed like it "lacked" something. Well, continuing messing around i acidently changed one side (left side, which was just brushed not bg) green. and thats how it started :D

Decided to forget the old good vs evil and do a technology vs nature, something not realy done around here :D

well, hope you all like!

EDIT: looks best in subblack because of white boarder :)

i dont see whats so great

still need more contrast or colors

and i dont see how that is nature

besides that it is green

it looks exactly the same as the other side

and the brushing is so bad

it gets in the way of everything

it seems to have no purpose

except to hide everything

I like the concept and the colors, but with the blue and green, it looks better to let them blend together (like in the first version). If you want to divide them like that, try using more contrasting colors.

While I like the concept of Nature versus Technology, the nature side looks almost as high-tech as the high-tech side.

Despite those things, it's an awesome looking sig. The renders rock, and the brushing ain't bad either. :)

//Astra

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

thanks guys. i'm guessing its just me, but i guess i just see the left side as a nature kind of style.

again i think it is just me, i might make it smoother tomorrow (maybe to contrasting colors i dunno :P) but thx for the comments guys.

wow thats nice stuff.

Thanks.

btw bmagic, i might try and do some different colors, heck maybe even a different theme (might just change green side to red, or i dunno :shock: . maybe nature and technology don't blend the best together lol :P

btw, the whole left side bg part is basicly brushed. I'm asuming you mean the stuff on the front, well it was there just kind of to suport the text ( my orgional idea) and it just turned out that it was gunna be over a bg kind of thing. I might work more on the other version/ idea whatever later on :) so you can see what i mean.

Well, i dunno, i mean its great [artwork wise] but i think, as a work of art, that you too blatently told the beholder what the art meant, without giving us any speculation on greatere meaning, wich i like to do, and probly so do others. But, seeing as how it is a sig, no one is actualy going to look at it and say "Hmm, i onder what the implications of the contrasting views of this sig are?" so anyways *breathes*

What was i talking about?

nice signature i guess 8)

Well, i dunno, i mean its great [artwork wise] but i think, as a work of art, that you too blatently told the beholder what the art meant, without giving us any speculation on greatere meaning, wich i like to do, and probly so do others. But, seeing as how it is a sig, no one is actualy going to look at it and say "Hmm, i onder what the implications of the contrasting views of this sig are?" so anyways *breathes*

What was i talking about?

nice signature i guess 8)

besides that it is green

i agree, i dont see any real aspects of nature or tech, are the colours suppoed to represent them, cause if they do thats really sad.

besides that it is green

i agree, i dont see any real aspects of nature or tech, are the colours suppoed to represent them, cause if they do thats really sad.