barrows(prayer) advice

Blueleader9

hello,

i am wondering what prayer lvl would you recommend for profitable barrowing (i get my money back)?

ty

ps: please don't just tell me "GUIDE, Gu1D3!!!1!!1"

barrowsmvoidk,Blue%20Leader9.gif

I'm wearing Rune Axe.

Wearing? Did you selotape the axe on your chest? :lol:

Eh, probably somewhere around 55, depending on your other combat stats.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

It really depends what method you are using. With full initiate or other prayer boosting armor, you can do as low as 43 and still turn a profit, as the prayer drain from protect prayers is less then that from the heads appearing.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Bones, duh! You could try doing ectofunctus, best experience in the game, although takes longer to do. Great if you're on a tight budget.

Next up would be a Gilded Altar in your house or a friend's. Second best experience in game per bone, and it's pretty quick. It'll cost a tad more than ecto, but you'll finish much, much quicker.

And last is just burying the bones. If you're gonna do that, I'd reccomend training on Hill Giants in Taverly Dungeon for combat experience and prayer experience.

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

^^blue drags or baby blue drags. or hillies if u dont like drags

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

S'cuse me, I can 0-3 Dose it at 47 Prayer. All depends on who's in the tunnel, really.

yeah but your not always going to get the same people in the tunnel... so your barrows runs shouldnt be moulded on chance, they should be moulded on preperation and form.

happiehour.jpeg

yeah but your not always going to get the same people in the tunnel...

This, I know. If I've got any of the melee brothers in the tunnel, I use no doses, unless it's Dharok without a safespot. If I'm fighting Karil or Ahrim in the tunnel, I have two options. Either if I have enough food, no prayer or, if I have little food, take a sip and fight.

I still turn a profit every run.

And what you should kill for prayer experience. I'd say Baby Blues; you're ready for them. Hill Giants are a pushover at your level, and the prayer experience isn't really worth it. Find an uncrowded world and go to work on those baby blues!

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!