woot 59 rc, might go back and get a couple more hunter lvls...need that spottier cape :evil:

gofsiggycr2.png

DK Drops (duo) - 4 - 1x D Axe 1x Berserker, 2x Warrior. Drag Drops - 1 - 1x Skirt.

Barrows Drops - 14 - 1x G spear, 3x K skirt , 2x k x-bow, 1x k top, 2x v flail, 1x v brassard, 1x dh body, 1x dh legs and 2x dh helm.

Proud owner of a fighter torso

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i was farming to get a few total levels and i run into this bloke

07jan252104150ld.png

This guy's name is pow012000, he is ranked #2 but earlier today he was number 1, he is in a tight battle with season to hold the number one spot. He was in world 99 and im not sure if hes a tip iter but all he was doin was plantin some good old snapdragon seeds :) It is also nice to know that someone ranked in the top 1000 on runescape is nice enough to pose for a screenie :)

gofsiggycr2.png

DK Drops (duo) - 4 - 1x D Axe 1x Berserker, 2x Warrior. Drag Drops - 1 - 1x Skirt.

Barrows Drops - 14 - 1x G spear, 3x K skirt , 2x k x-bow, 1x k top, 2x v flail, 1x v brassard, 1x dh body, 1x dh legs and 2x dh helm.

Well since 70 slayer i have decided to do a bit of skillin, i have had numerous levels and the most notable being from 41-63 hunter, 30-35 construction and 31-36 farming. As I was goin through patches i teled to cammy and got this level.

73magic0736495ee.png

gofsiggycr2.png

yeh thanks dusty :)

planted 5 ranarr seeds and got harvests of 5, 5, 10, 5, 5 and i just planted 3 more so hopefully i get lots :)

gofsiggycr2.png

woot got to 40 farming :)

gofsiggycr2.png

After selling all my prayer pots and to the disgust of my noob brother i have this much cash.

07jan26174422rm0.png

Also just got this level and i might leave farming for a while.

42farming174507nc1.png

gofsiggycr2.png

well i decided to boost my total again and got from 35-40 construction...that means all skills 40+! Also makes my total 1453 :)

40construction203755bx3.png

also i teled to edge as i was writin this and i see a trade from a friend who is a fellow tipiter and he puts out 241 nats. I wonder what he is doin and then he presses accept and so do then he press accept again. Turns out the nats were distracting him from how many he had made lol.

241nats204734am8.png

gofsiggycr2.png

just got this level...only 2 to go till the almighty weight reducer cape.

64hunter092319gu6.png

gofsiggycr2.png

decided to get 2 levels of crafting to 61 today for when i do lunar quest. Bought 1k green hides but only really needed 800, now i got 375 vambs and 232 chaps to alch grrr

61crafting190829ag1.png

gofsiggycr2.png

just got yet another hunter lvl...1 more lvl to go!

65hunter105056qz8.png

gofsiggycr2.png

just got 60 herblore, thats 16 skills 60+

60herblore202616mx0.png

gofsiggycr2.png

going back to slayer after 58 total levels since 70 slayer, nearly 75 attack.

gofsiggycr2.png

woot 75 attack and got task of 119 hellhounds

75attack142239ks0.png

gofsiggycr2.png

so so clue scroll al least i got laws and i didnt have to make any cause i didnt have any left :)

clues4165108ls6.png

gofsiggycr2.png

bought today:

black mask (10) - 500k

torags plate and legs - 1.5m

obby shield - 325k

rune boots - 180k

gofsiggycr2.png

just got a level 2 clue from pyrefiends.

clues5091428rd0.png

gofsiggycr2.png

seeing as i cant ignore strength forever and im gonna need it and i also want to use whip at all times and also i cant b bothered doing monkey maddness i have decided to go to pc and get strength up 3 levels to 75 so i can fight on controlled during slayer.

gofsiggycr2.png

just got 73 strength from gettin 100 points at pest control here is screenie, ive still got 43k xp till 74 strength and then i need one more level to 75.

73strength202811pv6.png

gofsiggycr2.png

Got a bit bored with pest control i joined affliction, still need to get 60 more pest points. Went to barrow and realised i was behind the 8-ball compared to other barrowers so im gonna go do that quest that lets you ride a boat to barrows or something and im gettin construction from 40-50 for the portal room thingy. Anyways just got this level:

48construction114050gt0.png

gofsiggycr2.png

well i got 50 construction and i wanna use the kharryl teleport and to do that i need to do desert treasure. to do desert treasure i need to do digsite quest, temple of ikov and get 53 thieving :wall: anyways gonna start off with the quests. Here is the level:

50construction145847ab9.png

gofsiggycr2.png

just did a couple of quests:

digsitequest195734ek9.png

templeofikov160708rw6.png

gofsiggycr2.png

Grats on your slayer Level!

Hope you get to 85! :thumbsup:

Please post on my goals

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

Grats on your slayer Level!

Hope you get to 85! :thumbsup:

Please post on my goals

thanks man i hope so aswell \'

to everyone i just got this screenie from my long time lost friend sworddude198

swordudescreenie212929fk2.png

gofsiggycr2.png