SHANTAYS AWNING...

AssidRane

It might mean where Shanty CLaws was during the holiday event on Karamja. Worth a try, seeing as he was standing on an awning (i think.... :uhh: )

Moving to new account, subtle_rune. Please PM me there. Now you know that you can trust him!

bannernoobverdeye1.jpg

ok, i have to go to shantays awning for a clue scroll... its just shantays pass isnt it? but its not workin. i have everythin im supposed to have but the dude aint showin up wen i do the jig

any help?

use tip.it treasure trail guide it helps alot

Cybermullet.png

there is no tent at shantays pass???

there isnt anythin that even resembles an awning.

if im wrong, please could someone post a screenie of was there for like 6 hours trying to find the place to dance the jig.

USE THE GUIDE.

Anyway, when playing on low detail it's between the four pillars. Make sure you have done everything that's on the clue and that you are doing the right emote. I once yawned at the top of the lighthouse for 10 minutes before I foudn out I had to bow.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

there is no tent at shantays pass???

there isnt anythin that even resembles an awning.

if im wrong, please could someone post a screenie of was there for like 6 hours trying to find the place to dance the jig.

there is a tent

its all that which covers the pass place from sun

its all the place

Cybermullet.png

sorry bout this, but ive found the awning now that im in high detail lol.

but now the guy aint showin up???

ive got the bruise blue snelm, air staff + bronze sq shield. so why isnt he here wen i jig?

wen u make the snelm, does it only sometimes turn out to be a pointed one? i assumed i just needed a blue one, and it would be pointed, but i just looked at it + it doesnt look very pointy to be honest

also, make sure that the awning is the plae with the 4 pillars in the middle of the shantey pass, right before the desert.

I had that clue, was so annoying! #-o

Also, make sure that it's the pointed snelm your using, and not the non-pointed one.

Hm... lets ring the mod-doorbell again.

*Diiiing-Doooong*

Try the Clues, Clues, Clues forum next time. And I think the awning only shows up if you play in high-detail mode, but I'm not sure, seeing as that's the only mode I play in.

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

the awning does only appear in high detail as i discovered when i had that clue.

deciever2.gif

Dragon Drops: D spear x 2, D skirt, D half-shield, D axe, D 2h

Barrows Rewards: Ahrims hood, Karil's Coif, half key x 6, D med, torags legs, veracs flail