Garath's F2P Guide to woodcutting on the highscores.

Garath

This a guide for all those F2P woodcutters out there. I raised 67 levels in one month and would have earned it sooner had it not been for the time limit I have on the computer.

The first thing you want to do is take your bronze ax and go to Varrock. Eventually, you will find a road with a fence on either side. On one side of the road(behind the fence obviously) you will see normal trees and on the other, oak trees. Cut down normal tree's until you reach level 15. Then cross the road and chop down Oaks until level 30.

Once you have reached level 30. CONGRATULATIONS! You will be cutting down willows until level 70. It will be slow, but you will not be able to cut yews fast enough to make a profit until level 70. The best place to cut willows is inbetween Draynor Village and Port Sarim. There will be lots of computer programs chopping but there is four there and a bank close by.

Cut willows until at least 70 and then start cutting yews.

You will be put on the high scores at level 54. You will need to gain exp before you are put on there though.

That is my guide. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me ingame or inforum.

Cut Normal Trees Here.

2csgdvm.jpg

Cut Oaks Here.

2wnql90.jpg

Cut Willows Here.

2i0gkte.jpg

My favorite Latin to Englisth translation.

Equus in via est.

Meaning

There is a horse in the street.:P

KSAWoodcuttingShopWorker-1.gif

better get your cropping skill up :lol:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=562020

not realy a guide anyway it just looks something cuz there are some pics in it. and there are already 2 other wcing guides (with near the same info)

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

oh man 100th guide about ftp woodcutting and they ar ALL the same. + ur sucks a little bit more then others- spelling :notalk: , picture ar not understandable. cut here- WHERE? come on man, use the search button, this is same as tip.it guide except with much elss information :-w

There's this place between Lumbridge and Draynor that is deserted and has about 3 willows. It's by the pond. I find it a better place for cutting and burning willows, you don't have to compete with macroers. There's also a place just south of Rimmington that has several willows too, and is always deserted.

single_skill1165514760.png

Thank the world for spell checkers.

btw youre choice to cut willow trees is all wrong.theirs 4 trees right behind the bank in draynor which maybe slightly crowded but arent as crowded as the area you mentioned and theyre are usually a few freindly woodcutter their who will always have a chat :)

tifsdac6mc.gif