another (good way) to runecraft trough the abyss

cronoschild

well, if sumone have not noticed (lots of people may noticed by now) that the canoe station can be useful at runecrafting trough the abyss, if u dont have access to the heroes guild and recharge your glory amulets.

to use the canoe trips for your advantage. The method is simple, and it requires the next items:

-rune woodcuting axe

-teleport runes to varroc, or varroc teleport tablets

*how do it works.

1. First, u need to be at varroc west bank, take all the essences, pouches, armour, axe and teleport runes-tablet to varroc.

2. When u achieve this, just walk west until you reach the canoe station in barbarian village, and then make your way to edgeville using the canoe.

3. You will arrive east of edgeville, at the river side, from there, u can walk north to the zamorak mage to get inside the abyss.

4. Inside the abyss, just get to the rift of your choice, runecraft, and teleport to varroc.

5. At varroc, just walk to the west bank, bank your runes, take more essences and teleport runes-tablets to varroc and repeat the process.

The good thigs about this method is:

-no needs of finishing heroes quest

-u will walk towards the mage of zamorak from the eastern part of the river, where usually pkers dont scout

-dont have a rune picaxe, the rune wc axe can be useful at chopping the tendrils at the abyss, and its cheaper, and can be used too at canoe stations

ehmm, rune hatchet can be wielded at lvl 40 attack, one space free, logs????, why logs??, logs arent used at the canoe stations, and the telli can be reduced to one space if you use varroc tablet teleports, so, u only lose one space if u use hatchet and teleportation tablets, and if u dont know, tablets are stackable.

What if I wanted to craft Law runes through the Abyss using your method? I can't, because I'm carrying a weapon with me. So what do I do? Drop my rune axe? Use a bronze axe instead and keep dropping?

Bad idea.

+1

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

Or.. Take house tele tablets, at 47 construction you can build a glory ammy in your quest hall that doesn't need to be recharged.

This method reduces risk as pkers will no longer get your ammy, and is still almost as fast, plus you never have to recharge your ammies :)

half_dead.png

What if I wanted to craft Law runes through the Abyss using your method? I can't, because I'm carrying a weapon with me. So what do I do? Drop my rune axe? Use a bronze axe instead and keep dropping?

Bad idea.

+1

How is this much different from traditional runecrafting, where you wield a pickaxe?

nh.jpg

Bad idea.

+1

How is this much different from traditional runecrafting, where you wield a pickaxe?

you dont have to use a pickaxe tho, you can take a tinderbox or distact eyes/squeeze through gap

Proud Member of the Tal Shiar Alliance

MonsterSig1.jpg