crafting

epeeflecher

By getting experience in it?

Hm... leather is always a good choice. Right now, you can make leather gloves. Kill the cows outside Lumbridge, bank in the castle, and repeat. Once you've got a fair amount of hides banked (250+), go to Al Kharid and start tanning them. Afterwards, craft them into gloves, boots, cowls, vambraces... whatever is the highest item you can make. That should shoot it up.

Later on, you can start mining and/or buying silver and making tiaras. Seems to be a popular method, but rather boring... Hope that helped!

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

After you've got the hides tanned, head over to the Crafting Shop (Al Kharid, Falador) and buy a few needles (they can break) and lots of thread. Use the needle on the tanned cowhide, you'll get an interface, and pick which one you want to make. Easy as that!

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

When you're crafting lvl is about 30 you can start with jewellery. Than you will get your crafting lvl to 50 very fast, but it's very expensive.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

After you've got the hides tanned, head over to the Crafting Shop (Al Kharid, Falador) and buy a few needles (they can break) and lots of thread. Use the needle on the tanned cowhide, you'll get an interface, and pick which one you want to make. Easy as that!

There's no crafting store in falador... And needles don't seem to brake anymore... I remember it did before but now, I made 5k hard leather bodys... still 3 needles.