2007 Exp Chart for All Skills

nyyankees588

You can get 180 xp each sara brew now.. which would be the highest xp/able to sell ratio. If someone invested money in it it wouldn't take as long as say mining. Everyone forgets about mining.. you get 35 xp per iron which is horrible. I can't believe that romeo guy got 3-4m xp in the last 2 months. He mined 100k iron ores? lol, that is just crazy.

Romeo used to mine granite :) but he stopped and is raising agility now

ontopic: If you have the money prayer shouldn't be that hard, some people got like 7m xp in 5 days! so it will only take lets say 150 days :-X

underbannerue0.gif

goldenhorde.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi scores and skill capes are killing* RS.

*If you want an explanation, be patient, I'll post eventually about this.

IMO the highscores have always been around and people have always wanted to be good on them. Without the highscores Senor Noob over there could say he has 99 fishing but really have 69..

Skill capes on the other hand.. It always seems like someone is going for a 99 now, never is someone going for something less then 99. I NEVER see "Going for lvl 95 mining!"

What is really killing rs is the fast xp per hour jagex is making things

That is so true. I remember in RSC if someone had more then 1 99 stat they could be really proud. Or if their combat was at least 110, they were considered "godlike". Now, a lot of people have a 99 stat, and a lot of people have combats of 110 or above. Pest control is ruining it all.

1-800-Magic.png

sp00nedqm6.png