Twilight - First Terraspace

No_OnE

This is my first terraspace so it's definitely not perfect. After seeing Metroid's piece, I thought it was cool so I started to browse deviantArt for terraspace pieces. I decided to try one myself. I think my biggest problem was getting the transition from the sky to space looking good. I spent a long time trying to fix the transition and this was the best I could get it. Anyway, I created everything in this. The bright thing at the top started out as a nebula but I couldn't get it to work out right. It turned out like it did and I thought it looked kind of cool so I left it. I've definitely spent more time on this piece than anything else I've done. It took me 4-5 hours plus about an hour to create the planet. Umm, c/c is greatly appreciated. Without further ado:

twilighttsresizedhp1.jpg

Click Here for Fullsized Version

Totally cool earth + rings, but it seems odd to have a terraview with such little depth in the bottom. Of the terras I've seen (erm...4~5), they're more sort of flattened globe imagines, not a conjoined bottom with a nightsky view of the space.

Well I've only had one experience with Terraspace, so I'm not an expert.. But it looks pretty good for your first go :)

The only thing I don't really like is the [sun?]. I don't like how it appears to just shine down (if you know what I mean). I think it would be better if the sun shined all around it, and and the lightness of the sun could just gradually fade into the sky... If that makes sense at all :-k I don't really know how to explain it.

Also the [thing] in the upper left hand corner (you can probably tell how great I am with astronomy and all that) stands out a bit too much I think. I think it'd look better if it were maybe faded a bit more, to make it look more far away, I guess.

Looks pretty cool though :) Nice job :thumbsup:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

The planet is just... O.o

Make the planet red instead! Purple is the same color as most of the landscape, I know.. but there is some red too, so red would work just as good.

The sun looks wierd.. it sticks out way too much. Try lowering it to show half of it, and the other half hidden under the landscape.

Also the flow of the space scene doesn't do it for me.. there's just not enough detail.

Protect the Light...

Thanks for the c/c everyone. I don't know if I'll make any edits to this one or not since it's my first. I may just keep all of the c/c in mind and start a new one. Anyway, thanks again!

That is ridiculous.

Who on TIF

Who has a account

Who checked the gallery

And looked at this post

And is a.. 'crazy person'

And is going to take the time to search for the name "Jason Spotts" (and probably find hundreds of people with that name), pick a random person, and what do you know.. it happens to be No_OnE aswell.

-.-

Protect the Light...

I wouldn't put your full name on an internet forum. :-$

I'm not too worried about it. I don't think there's much people can do with my name and if they can do something, then there probably good enough to find my name some other way anyhow.

That is ridiculous.

Who on TIF

Who has a account

Who checked the gallery

And looked at this post

And is a.. 'crazy person'

And is going to take the time to search for the name "Jason Spotts" (and probably find hundreds of people with that name), pick a random person, and what do you know.. it happens to be No_OnE aswell.

-.-

then what are they going to do?

who has the hookups to travel halfway aorund the world to find him

whohas the skillz to get around all the cops who are lookingfor him at the airports

who will get to him wihtout being cought

whowill manage to meet up with no one

who will lure him away from his guardians, and kidnap him

who, after no one punches his face in, will still try to kidnap him

and then no one will kick his balls in, and walk back home.

nice terraspace btw :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ::'

wop wop