Selling a new type of sig!

cardern

lol you don't need to have any particular skill to be a wealthy sig maker unfortunately, what with these damned pixel sigs and all.

i like it cardern, just make the brush you use to make your trees a little thinner, and make them a tad more detailed. The simplicity of it all is actually quite attractive though.

Led_zeppelin1.jpg

I tried making the tree more detailed, the arms thicker, and a little more detail. I also made a semi-transparent cloud ringing the top of the mountain :P

I thought it was a guy praying to a runescape god on his way down a mountain, mabye because he think's he'll die? And I tried to leave you plenty of room for words.

You don't have to pay me, but donations are accepted :P

its just a brushed sig. and a preaty poorly one drawn at that.

rune guy way screwy, the smoke looks strange and his legs are all choped off + the white showing doesn't look exactly good.

Not a new style fyi.

I was trying to chop his legs off... and also the small white border. I could have put the background completely in back with a new layer, but didn't.

I thank you for your feedback, a lot better than everyone elses, just saying the background looks like a piece of poo.

And I meant a new style for Tip.it, not the whole world. If there are any sig makers on tip.it doing this, could you please show me something they've done? I'd kind of like to see. BTW, that wasn't supposed to be smoke lol. I was just trying to incorporate different colors into the background. Since most people have complained about the background, I'm going to change it.

actully few days ago i'm preaty sure i saw someone post some brushing drawn sigs simular to this :wink: (acording to my older post)

Thanks, it looks cool. I won't use it at the moment though, I gotta learn some text effects first :D. Add...

il illll il

On rs, whats your RSN?

I'm cardern in game too :)

I don't understand the il illl il though.... what are you talking about there?

And I can try to add text effects, I'm pretty good with cool text.

i like where youre going with this, the problem is that even tho you said youre going outside the box, youre limited yourself TO THE BOX, youre making sigs as if youre making an abstract picture on a canvas, remember, the best thing in a painting is often what ISNT there, dont be afraid to use transparency