questin about 99 capes

TiKRuy

When you get your cape, it is untrimmed, your second one will make both of them trimmed. Quest Cape can not be trimmed nor count towards a second cape.

WRONG!

Dear Sworddude198,

Thank you for your question regarding the trimmed capes of achievement.

Unfortunately you can only get a trimmed skill cape when you get a second skill maxed out. This is a reward for getting multiple skills to 99. The reason that you can't trim your original cape is because this cape is a reward for getting your first skill all the way to the top. The trimmed capes are extra rewards for getting even more fantastic results from your skills!

Hope this answers your query and good luck in getting those maxed skills!

Don't forget to use the RuneScape Knowledge Base to find the answer to your queries quicker.

You can also find help on all free player and all new member quests through the QuestHelp system.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

When you get your cape, it is untrimmed, your second one will make both of them trimmed. Quest Cape can not be trimmed nor count towards a second cape.

WRONG!

Dear Sworddude198,

Unfortunately you can only get a trimmed skill cape when you get a second skill maxed out. This is a reward for getting multiple skills to 99. The reason that you can't trim your original cape is because this cape is a reward for getting your first skill all the way to the top. The trimmed capes are extra rewards for getting even more fantastic results from your skills!

Don't forget to use the RuneScape Knowledge Base to find the answer to your queries quicker.

You can also find help on all free player and all new member quests through the QuestHelp system.

Sorry to disappoint you, but that mod is wrong. My first 99 was fletching and I got that cape untrimmed. When I got my second 99, both my capes got trimmed.

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

WRONG!

Dear Sworddude198,

Sorry to disappoint you, but that mod is wrong. My first 99 was fletching and I got that cape untrimmed. When I got my second 99, both my capes got trimmed.

Are you sure? :-s

ndn3master.png

They could be wrong, just like the KB, sometimes they argue over which one is actually right, like the Salve Amulet and the Barrow brothers.

~Ddaanniiellh

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

however that doesn't prove anything, you just have two trimmed capes.

Yes that proves everything, the mod said that the first 99 cape you get would never get trimmed, but since all my capes are trimmed he was wrong.

Check my stats, I have 3 level 99s. In my last post I showed trimmed cooking and fletching cape, here is the trimmed attack cape:

trimmedattackcapecj2.png

So, 3 level 99s, 3 trimmed capes, the mod was wrong.

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

ah, but if you got your first cape when you had 2 or more 99 skills, ten it would be trimmed anyway

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

ah, but if you got your first cape when you had 2 or more 99 skills, ten it would be trimmed anyway

I got both 99 cooking and attack after the release of skill capes, I can't really prove that however. You'll have to take my word for it, your first 99 cape WILL get trimmed when you get your second 99.

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

I beleive you (no reason to lie), but your information is flawed

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

Flawed is a bit harsh I think, but you're right that I can't ever prove that I got my fletching cape untrimmed and that it was trimmed at the moment I got 99 cooking. That's why I said you'd have to take my word for it.

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Flawed is a bit harsh I think, but you're right that I can't ever prove that I got my fletching cape untrimmed and that it was trimmed at the moment I got 99 cooking. That's why I said you'd have to take my word for it.

This is what i have always belived :-k Good question tho

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg