My Qeustion for you btw: PLEASE POST!

Allice

OMgz0rz these sigs suck man!!!!! You mentally challenegd person, why do you even try? Just stop, don't post these silly things, I could do better in my sleep, liek Om1g0sh!!!

(You get as good as you get give, pal)

Well, not eveyrone is all that good at making stick figures, so don't criticize ppl that aren't! :x I'm not so good at making them myself, but as long as they have a good theme, they are usually better than nothing. :o

This is why I said that to him, someone else was posting their first pixel sig, his resonce;

oooohhhhh, I see what you mean now. :oops:

Didn't this person leave here a while ago? This thread is a month old :shock:

Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:05 pm Post subject:

By leaving a while ago, you mean yesterday? Thats when he posted that thing about that guys sig...

True, but that's the first post (s)he made in nearly two weeks, and even though I, like you, don't like this person, bumping up a month old post to flame them is kinda odd. Oh well :P

I must look pretty thick skulled, but......You aren't talking about me, right? :?

Nah, in reference to bumping it up it's Led-Zepplin I am talking to, and the dumb person is the author of the thread ;). No, you're not thick-skulled, I just wasn't clear.

I must look pretty thick skulled, but......You aren't talking about me, right? :?

Nah, in reference to bumping it up it's Led-Zepplin I am talking to, and the dumb person is the author of the thread ;). No, you're not thick-skulled, I just wasn't clear.

aaahhh, I see now :D

Didn't this person leave here a while ago? This thread is a month old :shock:

Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:05 pm Post subject:

By leaving a while ago, you mean yesterday? Thats when he posted that thing about that guys sig...

True, but that's the first post (s)he made in nearly two weeks, and even though I, like you, don't like this person, bumping up a month old post to flame them is kinda odd. Oh well :P

He flamed that guy. So I clicked him sig, and it took me to a topic of his, so I thought an eye for an eye, and gave him some of his own medicine. I won't post on this topic after this, let it die. :)

ledzeppelin1jl6.jpg

• 2 weeks later...