1 cool video and 1 cool song. See both and post comments.

Montezuma

this is spam

That's why you click the little report button on the top right of the post :P . Then you add a descriptive reason on what is wrong with the post. For example, what I wrote while reporting this guy:

Youtube link goes in OT forum sticky. Topic starter spammed by triple posting.

That tells the moderator/admin what is wrong with it, making their job easier.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

What's triple posting?

Do you know what triple means? Do you know what posting means? Now put the two together. Now, count the amount of times in a row you posted right above my first post. Double posting isn't even allowed. Plus, two of those posts were plain spam. Also, you aren't supposed to bump posts on the front page at all, definitely don't bump an hour after you last posted, and you can't bump with just a "bump". You have to add something constructive to the conversation.

LURK MOAR

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

What's triple posting?

Do you know what triple means? Do you know what posting means? Now put the two together. Now, count the amount of times in a row you posted right above my first post. Double posting isn't even allowed. Plus, two of those posts were plain spam. Also, you aren't supposed to bump posts on the front page at all, definitely don't bump an hour after you last posted, and you can't bump with just a "bump". You have to add something constructive to the conversation.

LURK MOAR

Okay... Maybe people would listen to you more if you were less rude...Well thanks for the info I suppose. I just posted this topic because I am completely obsessed with drumline.

Edit-->Why don't you take your own advise anyway and just use the report button and let the mods take care of it. I know that I may of been slightly rude but I really don't like hipocrits. (I probably spelled hipocrit wrong but hey no one is a perfect spelling...I think)

Montezuma05.gif

Montezuma05.gif

Montezuma05.gif

Montezuma05.gif

Okay... Maybe people would listen to you more if you were less rude...Well thanks for the info I suppose. I just posted this topic because I am completely obsessed with drumline.

Edit-->Why don't you take your own advise anyway and just use the report button and let the mods take care of it. I know that I may of been slightly rude but I really don't like hipocrits. (I probably spelled hipocrit wrong but hey no one is a perfect spelling...I think)

I don't think it was rude at all. I just told you what you did wrong. Oh, it may be hypocritical of me to respond instead of just reporting, but it is really fun for me to get mad at users who need to LURK MOAR.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg