Firemaking ~ Pixel Art // Steps Included!

Tenshi

I'm not going to pretend I'm an expert Pixel artist, because I'm far from it - this is my first full body RS signature request hat I've actually finished ~__~"

This is made for * Laura * from RSM/RSC.

FINAL IMAGE

firemakingfinaljc9.png

firemaking11yz3.png

firemaking9vx9.png

firemaking8ic6.png

firemaking7rr2.gif

firemaking5md2.gif

firemaking4hu8.gif

firemaking2ln7.gif

firemakingps5.gif

tenshichan2.png

Huh... looks to me like a doll for the person... :? I don't really count that as good work even if an artist clothed and made a bg for it

if i'm wrong - which i might be - then its nice pixelwork but the styles used for the tree's compared to the person... well they are different...

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

Huh... looks to me like a doll for the person... :? I don't really count that as good work even if an artist clothed and made a bg for it

if i'm wrong - which i might be - then its nice pixelwork but the styles used for the tree's compared to the person... well they are different...

Please tell me you are making an attempt at being funny(?), please... :lol:

It is a very nice signature, it flows very nicely and the border brings it all together. What xman said was right, a few blades of grass in from of the shoes would make it just have that tiny additional bit of depth. Is all that 'do not rip' or whatnot next necessary when it is completed with the name etc? It really takes away from what I can tell is shading and what is a watermark. :(

rangesig.gif

Huh... looks to me like a doll for the person... Confused I don't really count that as good work even if an artist clothed and made a bg for it

Don't you ever draw the body of the person then put the clothing on top? O_o Thats what I do when I draw anything. XD

I dunno; I do make dolls, and you can say this is a "doll" but I made EVERYTHING on here, including the body the face, EVERYTHING. This is no different to anyone else that makes pixel images - I just happen to take on more step.

And on that note, dolls take an incredibly long time to make and are just as hard to make as any other type of art.

Another note, the shading it exactly the same. xP

I might remove the sample; it's just that she hasnt chosen it yet

tenshichan2.png