Scrunched Pictures

Dalcyte

I recently purchased a new 19" monitor today, and while browsing on tip it, i found that all the pictures...well they looked like this.

2z4mvko.jpg

as you can see, its really scrunched in. Anyway to solve this? or is this even a problem that's monitor related?

My guess is you're running a resolution your monitor doesn't support.

Right click on your desktop, go to properties and click on the last tab that should be settings then choose one which gives you a nice picture that you're happy with.

1264cc30.gif

I havenÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t got a new monitor, but IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve had the same problem for maybe two days, it's really irritating to have to click the picture to see it in fullsize, and sometimes the picture won't load at all.

namnlskopia.jpg

I havenÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t got a new monitor, but IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve had the same problem for maybe two days, it's really irritating to have to click the picture to see it in fullsize, and sometimes the picture won't load at all.

so it was fine after 2 days?

Someone quietly implemented image resizing on the boards, so images that would stretch the forums out get reduced. Why it's resizing RS sized images doesn't really make sense tho.

I tested this with a 1280x1024 desktop screenshot I PM'ed to myself. It got resized by the server .

Edit: It was reduced to 700x560, which matches the 700 wide of the distorted RS shots

I noticed the same thing the other night... or last night... and posted on the staff boards regarding it... Apparently they read it ;)

YAY :D

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Proud to have gotten 1800 skill total before access to fishing guild

Why make a house when you can rob one?