Another Sketch - Flight

Zonorhc

silverdragon.png

Here's another sketch I did, about twenty minutes' work. Again, pencil on paper with a little photoshopping to lighten the effects of the scanner and shrink the image a little.

The wing joint membrane looks a little odd, but it just has to stay.

I don't exactly know how I figure out how to do those clouds. I started off with really dark pencil shading, and thought I could make a better effect with a bit of eraser work. I guess it turned out OK, so I tried it on a bit of a hazy rain effect.

Oh, and for reference, the dragon is the same type as the one in my sig, to the left.

the leg is to short woudlnt keep him in balance standing, dragon legs are very thick and well a bit long, the dragon is a bit to thin , great wings.. the head is a bit crowded.. dragons don't got crowded heads but its original

when i draw dragons i dont spend to much times to the "things on the head" and i like to make the upperjaw longer then the lower jaw, seems more confortable when eating to me..

you sure thats 20 minutes..? because sometimes when i draw things seem like 20 minutes but then i look at the clock and 2 hours+ have been passed.. thats the thing about art.. time flys by when your making art

alas great job 8/10 if you would spend some time on those things next time it would be really cool

signature_1.gif