-Ranger Signature Auction-

DragonChaos

RangerSignature.png

I dont really know if all you ranger like it or not..but business is business...

hoping for it to start at 275k with 10k increments...

Well if this gets sold or gets bought..and the buyer doesnt like the background I'll change it for them....

Also if your taking a look...grade it from a scale of 1-10, 10 being best...

PS: You think 275k for this is a little bit too much...?

omg dam..look the same but switched around dam!...i got the idea from a lord of the rings book mark...im guessing everyones calling me a cheap scape...

no i offered 200k for it lol

I know ya offered 200k but im not talking about it like that im sort of think that people are now getting the idea i cant do pixel or get my own images...its a drawer thing... and dam if i only had a scanner id scan the lotr bookmark and show how i got my idea

very good i think id pay 100k for it also make the robin hood hat better and the drag hide black...

8.5/10

I would do black but my screen sucks to hard to depict color form color

jesse you sure you want it..from the posts above i look like a fruad...

I'm going to have to require you to remove that immediatly. You ripped my sig, and if you do not immediatly stop selling it I will take this to the mods :evil:

the idea is yours, he just copyed your idea.

there isnt anything directly copied over onto his sig.

the face is totaly different.

i mean come on.

your saying that like

if someone makes a guy at the runerocks in full rune with a dragon long.

then someone else cannot make a guy at the runerocks in full rune with a dragon long.

its not ripping unless its the same, and its not the same at all.

If he took the basic general outline even tho it looks nothing like yours in the final result, i would not consider that ripping.

I'm going to have to require you to remove that immediatly. You ripped my sig, and if you do not immediatly stop selling it I will take this to the mods :evil:

Wow..way to not overreact :roll: . He didn't rip anything. That is a common stance seen in archer drawings and nothing has been taken from your sig. I think his even looks better.

Looking at it, the robin hat and vambs look kinda similar to godslayer's.

But you guys are both trying to draw and archer, and maybe they just come out the same.

Anyways, why doesnt the archer have a face?

People without faces scare me lol

Looking at it, the robin hat and vambs look kinda similar to godslayer's.

But you guys are both trying to draw and archer, and maybe they just come out the same.

Anyways, why doesnt the archer have a face?

People without faces scare me lol

your seeing the side of his face.

sigh..i guess it does look like yours...fine..just have an admin or something remove or something if they can then..and the robin hood hat..go to google and search for robin hood hats...theres a couple pic that i got the idea of drawing it from...and heres one of them, rhat10.jpg

most of my drawing useually inspiried by books or bookmarks and stuff...like i said i got this idea from the lotr ( lord of the rings bookmark ) on the book mark it has legalos on the left side holding a bow and arrow aiming into the sky while hes on a horse and gimli on the upper right with a medium helmet on and if you look closly you can see him holding his battle ax...if this doesnt sound confinceing or something on the other side of the book mark is denethor holding a silver chalice...on the bottom of bookmark is also has america online loga etc...ill try to find a picture of this if none of you believe me...and omg..ifi only had a scanner...id scan all of my ideas and crap and youd all see my ideas and stuff...

and from all this im truly hurt.. :cry: i worked my as* all night and day just working on this crap..and now i find out someone also has something of this sort...this is just ghetto...

ps:is someone has aol..try going into and useing their search or soemthing.. america online keyword: lord of the rings trying doing this on the aol website thing see if anything appears??

omg..im just hurt...and first of all you couldve just messaged me...telling me that its sort of the same godslayer...

sigh..i guess it does look like yours...fine..just have an admin or something remove or something if they can then..and the robin hood hat..go to google and search for robin hood hats...theres a couple pic that i got the idea of drawing it from...and heres one of them, rhat10.jpg

most of my drawing useually inspiried by books or bookmarks and stuff...like i said i got this idea from the lotr ( lord of the rings bookmark ) on the book mark it has legalos on the left side holding a bow and arrow aiming into the sky while hes on a horse and gimli on the upper right with a medium helmet on and if you look closly you can see him holding his battle ax...if this doesnt sound confinceing or something on the other side of the book mark is denethor holding a silver chalice...on the bottom of bookmark is also has america online loga etc...ill try to find a picture of this if none of you believe me...and omg..ifi only had a scanner...id scan all of my ideas and crap and youd all see my ideas and stuff...

and from all this im truly hurt.. :cry: i worked my as* all night and day just working on this crap..and now i find out someone also has something of this sort...this is just ghetto...

ps:is someone has aol..try going into and useing their search or soemthing.. america online keyword: lord of the rings trying doing this on the aol website thing see if anything appears??

omg..im just hurt...and first of all you couldve just messaged me...telling me that its sort of the same godslayer...

You need to not feel bad.

You did not rip, and i believe that you didnt.

You got offered 200k for it and i think you should be proud of that.

Dont listen to these people and there cabbage opinions thinking that your ripped it.

Do not give up when you know you didnt rip it, you cannot give in.

Lots of people believe you didnt rip it, and im one of them.

:D

well thanks man that means alot..its just hard not to believe what they say ya know..its like once its been said its like targeting you until you admit to something you know you didnt do or something..my grandpa used to say this.."used to" yes..he's dead... :cry:

dragon's is not ripped that is a typical stance for a ranger, what a ridiculous thing to say, that his is ripped. His is BETTER than Godslayers, most likely thats why Godslayer is having a teary . . .