PayByCash

bukket

I believe that the safest way to get members is Pay By Phone. It involves no cash through the post/mail, and no credit cards. It charges the money to your phone line by making you wait fo 3 minutes before getting your code which you enter and Voila! In under 30 minutes, you have members! Safest option, and quickest one as well!

Moving to new account, subtle_rune. Please PM me there. Now you know that you can trust him!

bannernoobverdeye1.jpg

I believe that the safest way to get members is Pay By Phone. It involves no cash through the post/mail, and no credit cards. It charges the money to your phone line by making you wait fo 3 minutes before getting your code which you enter and Voila! In under 30 minutes, you have members! Safest option, and quickest one as well!

Its as easy as waiting for your phone time to expire? That would be pretty sweet. Does it show up anywhere though, in any type of records of some sort, like bills? (Im trying to not let my parents to know :-# )

blackmfishcape,quickrabbit5.gif

Bunny Ear and Scythe Owner

Well if you live in the USA think about this, jagex is in england, that means if you mail it, it has to go across the ocean, to get there. Also It could get lost in the mail or end up on some plane that got hijacked and is heading for New york, in that case your $ will end up in some build rubble in new york.

Well if you live in the USA think about this, jagex is in england, that means if you mail it, it has to go across the ocean, to get there. Also It could get lost in the mail or end up on some plane that got hijacked and is heading for New york, in that case your $ will end up in some build rubble in new york.

:shock: Jagex has affiliates you mail it to, you dont mail it directly to Jagex.

blackmfishcape,quickrabbit5.gif

Bunny Ear and Scythe Owner