Okay this is important. Please help if possible.*Player Mod?

ultimatballr

Mods or other players If this is in any way shape or form violating and rules here at Tip.It please report and lock/delete this thread! Thank you.

Well, I have wanted to be a player mod for a bit now, I help out any player whenever I can, no matter what I am doing at the moment. People on my friends list can vouch for me ::'

Today I got a message from and undisclosed name, which I will not show you. It stated:

"Jagex has finished overviewing your account 8/25/06 - 1/27/07

You are now drafted to become a player moderator!

Jagex needs more moderators to punish these rule breakers.

Don't let us down new player moderator! [Mod Edit: Link removed. ~azn]"

Actual Message:

PlayerMod2.jpg

Now the more and more I read this it looks like a phony and certain questions pop into my head.

-Why not my RS account mailbox?

-Drafted? I didn't know I was joining an army or somthing.

-Why would jagex say punish these rule breakers? Isn't that... I can't think of the exact words right now but it seems a bit off to me.

Please anyone, this is a giant scam isn't it. This guy is trying to raise my hopes up only to put a keylogger on my account to get my RS items and other things :uhh: .

Thank you for any replies they are all accepted. Please, please, please DO NOT flame me.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

I figured as much. :roll: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I looked up his stats as well... not to great if you ask me. I want to say his name that way if anyone else has questions about this then they can know its a scam.

Umm this happened about 15 mins ago, I dont think my report will work now, I think its to late.

you should report immediatly..Jagex says it crlearly that they NEVER ask for passowrds, ask you to enter links etc... so if ANYONE tells you to do so are scams..

an jagex takes care of reports very well...

Fletching/Fishing/Crafting/Firemaking/cooking cape owner

its fake cuz when u go to the site it says it says don't enter your password anywhere but runescape.com or runescape-staff.com. if u go to real runescape it says only runescape not the other site. just ignore it and don't enter the information on that site, also if the person messages u back just report, report is your friends, so is the ignore option. on a side note jagex will send you a message in your mail box that comes with your acc.

xaulinmonk54.jpeg

[^^Thanks Go To Runemetsa For Most Sigs]

Well I cant report now, Its to late, the chat window of oppourtunity is closed... took to long #-o #-o #-o Stupid stupid stupid... I should of known it was a fake. But I was just caught off guard and kinda excited.

it's fake.

I clicked the link, and i put as my username, "your an idio", and for the password, "idiot"

And it still let me in! Wow, people are stupid with these scams now-a-days.

it's fake.

I clicked the link, and i put as my username, "your an idio", and for the password, "idiot"

And it still let me in! Wow, people are stupid with these scams now-a-days.

try to be sure if something was downloaded :wink:

Fletching/Fishing/Crafting/Firemaking/cooking cape owner