Lvl 88-Where to train?

Nhs_Xc

Sorry for another where to train thread. Im lvl 88 (63 att and def, 89 str) and i havent played for about 6 months. Im just comming back and im trying to find a good monster that doesnt hit alot, aggressive ( i dont have to click), and gets decent xp/hr. Wish me luck on 99 str....150k off from 90 :D

ethebloody"]If it's training you're looking for, then might I suggest the daggonoths at the light house, take good armour and plenty of food and you could stay there for days.

+1

barrowsmvoidk,Blue%20Leader9.gif

I'm wearing Rune Axe.

Wearing? Did you selotape the axe on your chest? :lol:

If you have a god cape, you can go to bandits and they will never stop attacking you. If you have Guthans it will be a lot easier.

Thanks, I was thinking about that also. I think im going to get 90 str, and then get 70 att and def. During this time im going to be raising money (I had a huge drop party when i left, so I have little currently).

if uve done monkey maddness you can try ape atoll grauds, use melle pray and you can last there forever.

Quest cape got at 25th july 2007! Did grim tales and mouring end 2 to get same day!

99/99 strength got at 30th september 2007

That's pretty expensive with the prayer potions though.

I'd go with the dagganoth recommendation, you can stay down there forever with full food.

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.

Haha, I guess you guys are right.

I've only JUST done the monkey madness quest, never really even noticed the altar. Although it IS inside of a temple. Oh, definatly didn't put 1 + 1 together there. Isn't my face red... <3:

But yes, the dagganoths auto attack. Only problem is people often cannon down there, getting most of the exp away from ya.

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.

I'm sorry to hijack your thread but I have a question of my own. I haven't done horror from the deep, nor have I ever killed a dagannoth (hehe, haven't seen one guy on this thread that spelled it right :P), so I have no knowledge of them.

Some said you can stay there for ages, or at least a very long time with an full inventory of food. But I checked the Bestiary and found out these guys are lvl 92. Now I could very well be wrong, but won't these guys hit pretty hard on someone with 63 defense?

best-guide-ever.jpg

If you did use the Monkeys on Ape Atoll, remember to take anti poisons. There is an annoying little spider that can poison you in the temple. <.<

Another option might be greater demons, I find the ones in Brimhaven dungeon to be a very good spot. Dust Devils are quite good if you have the slayer level, although bank trips might slow down your training if you don't have bones to peaches.

(hehe, haven't seen one guy on this thread that spelled it right :P)

Sorry sir, we shall speel things korrectly from now on.

Some said you can stay there for ages, or at least a very long time with an full inventory of food. But I checked the Bestiary and found out these guys are lvl 92. Now I could very well be wrong, but won't these guys hit pretty hard on someone with 63 defense?

Only like... 1/5th of them down there are levle 92s, the other ones are less levels than that. The lower level ones don't really hit you often, so when you do see one of the 92s, just switch and attack him and kill him first. He doesn't hit you too often even with 63 defense.

Alpha_Koldes.png

-