Some suggesetions....

RuDuDe2202

I have more then 1 and i dont feel like making multiple topics.

1. Better/customizable attacking animations

2. better/customizable weapon stance (i think how you hold 2H swords look kind of bad)

3. Holding 2h swords with 1 hand (like the guy on n00by island, AKA the slayer master guy)

For the first one, i mentioned it because it gets boring when your looking at 2 people fight and see the same slash attack. For the customization part, they could make it simple like click on the box and drag and hold with the angle you want. This would mean that in the "setup" screen. the part you click would decide if you want to start the attack over hand, underhand or middle. The drag and hold represents the slashing option you want, like diagnal, horizontal, or verticles. Obviously you can't do this with stabbing. This is just a suggestion but i have a feeling it maybe be too hard for jagex to do.

For the 2nd suggestion, it wouldnt be in depth as my first suggestion. Ill use the 2H sword as an example. You might be able to....

Drag the sword on the ground, have it rest on your back either pointing straight back or lhave it sit accross your shoulders etc

For the 3rd one, there could be a hard, medium length quest. Upon completion, you could wield 2h swords with 1 hand + a shield. The drawback would be you need a high str level (maybe 70 str for rune and 80 for dragon) to do this. the other drawback is, it wouldnt be as accurate since its still pretty heavy despite your strength level. The Pros. for this would be you can wield a shield for more defence or prayer books etc.

I guess it would be a good idea as long as there is a decrease in accuracy, and there is a high str lvl requirememnt.

I think though, it would also be slower too to make it even more even.

~Ddaanniiellh

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

then why do i see a lot of topics about it?? And why is there a npc that does this?? can you answer that?? Its called a suggestion, theres no limits. Its possible to use a 2 handed sword with 1 arms isnt it?

If you read those topics, most of the time, they've been flamed or at least non-supported. And Vannaka is special. You aren't his level. No player is. When you DO get to his level, suggest this again, and maybe, you might get some support from me.

And it's possible if you have two hands on one arm. Which isn't possible.

About your other suggestions:

1. If you look at it the right (Or wrong) way, everything in RuneScape is boring. So why don't we customize everything...

2. Does it really matter?

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

ah k.

1. This is to come, they're working on this every month..and custom isn't coming anytime soon.

2. Same

3. Guess you weren't around for it...but they used to look like that.