Ben's Blog ~Thanks. Really.~

Gl :lol:

That'll be awesome!!

P.s. On your 2nd post, how did you get those small underbanners? I cant seem to figure how to get the entire screen, and resize the screen into that small banner, ugh!!

firesigrk8.jpg

Retired as of August 23rd with 91 Firemaking and 6m xp in it.

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uuuh you can't camp at dusties with guthan you need a facemask to kill them so sorry to burst your bubble

gl on fishing

I know... I've been over this subject in other posts. I hear there is a trick to use Guthans though which I'll research a bit more. But I'm still going to get Bones to Peaches and then I will camp there.

I'll also edit the goals on the main topic when I get the chance.

Click here.

If you go there good things will transpire.

Your trick is going to land you a negative spear, you will most likely die and end up in lumby w/o spear.

You can take facemask off for 2 specs but then you'll get hit by a blast for 30 or so,

Just quit being stubborn and don't do it

Your trick is going to land you a negative spear, you will most likely die and end up in lumby w/o spear.

You can take facemask off for 2 specs but then you'll get hit by a blast for 30 or so,

Just quit being stubborn and don't do it

Are you kidding me? Read the post just above yours... I said I was going to get Bones to Peaches and that I was also going to try the Guthans trick. But I said that I wouldn't just camp at Dust Devils with only Guthans, I would get Bones to Peaches and use it. Please read the whole post before flaming me. And besides, if I died I would be in Falador (owned).

Click here.

[quote name="beniscool218 there until I get a Dragon Chainbody drop. With Full Guthans I will be able to stay there without getting "Bones to Peaches" and without having to bank until the armor breaks. I will' date=' most likely, make a blog for this goal. Once I have a Dragon Chainbody and some cash in my pocket, I will continue to my next goal.

.[/quote]

Sorry Ben but that's not gonna work, in the cave with Dusties you need to wear a facemask, so Guthans effect won't happen. =(

mithmfishcape,Ianw7.gif

there until I get a Dragon Chainbody drop. With Full Guthans I will be able to stay there without getting "Bones to Peaches" and without having to bank until the armor breaks. I will, most likely, make a blog for this goal. Once I have a Dragon Chainbody and some cash in my pocket, I will continue to my next goal.

Sorry Ben but that's not gonna work, in the cave with Dusties you need to wear a facemask, so Guthans effect won't happen. =(

Please God, I know I don't ask for much, but I really need something this time. All I need is for people to stop telling me that Guthans won't work with Dust Devils, because when I say that I will get Bones to Peaches and not use Guthans people don't listen to me and they tell me the same thing over and over again (congratulations Ianw77, you're the 5th person who's told me this after I said I would get Bones to Peaches and not use Guthans).

Sincerely,

Beniscool218

But seriously guys, stop posting that I can't use Guthans because I've literally told you all 5 times that I won't use Guthans I will use Bones to Peaches.

Click here.

75Fishing.jpg

While I took this pic I was having a fun conversation with a person claiming to have met me earlier and that we were friends and I should give him some stuff for free. Some people... Anyway, 75 Fishing! Woo!

I also found someone willing to trade 900 Raw Monkfish for 900 Cooked Monkfish, so now all of my Monkfish are raw, making the calculations a bit easier, and the selling part a bit easier.

Click here.

76Fishing.jpg

76 Fishing and Sharks! Now is the time to decide whether or not I will switch to Shark fishing. Most likely I won't but the idea is still floating around. If anyone has any ideas about this please PM me or just post here, because I'm not sure what to do.

Click here.

if ur sellin raw, id take a good number of them fishies off ur hand 300 ea

0_L_3_0_L_3

both zeros

Sorry, but I'll be selling the raw Monkfish for 350 each, and this isn't really the place to put trading offers. You should PM or just post in the Merchanting forums, but not here.

Click here.