Ben's Blog ~Thanks. Really.~

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WARNING: BURNOUT AHEAD!

I'm going to stay at 90 Range for a little while, because I became fairly fatigued after getting from 89 to 90. So what I've decided to do now, is to get my Guthans back using Barrows and get my Slayer level nice and high. As soon as I'm tired of Slayer, I'll go back to range. Recently there have been tons of updates involving slayer and drops and things like that, so I only find it fitting to get my Slayer up in anticipation for any new updates and for the existing drops and monsters now. I'll make a goal bar for 85 Slayer, and I'll just keep that there the whole time. Back to Barrows I go!

Click here.

If you go there good things will transpire.

I bought me some Dragon Boots (which are awesome). Yeah... I gotta get my Guthans back now, which shouldn't take too long, perhaps a couple of days. After that, it's all Slayer, all the time. No, wait... I need to get a fighter torso first. And a black mask. Then it's all slayer all the time.

Click here.

They are lurvley. And I might be at Barrows for a while. I'd like to have Guthans back by Monday though.

Holy crap, pardon my french, but it's late. I should really sleep. But then again, I could eat a pop-tart and watch TV. Tough choice there. im now too tired to use the reglar gramar that i usuly use,so ill be lazy and type without really thinkin bout it.

well i did ome barrows today and i came out empy handed. thats a bummer but tomorrow ill try my luck again and see what i can come up wit. ive decided to sleep now and yeag i looked at teh tv and looked back and now i dnt remeber wat i wux gonna say.ive deceded to sleep yea ill do barrows more tomorrow and i hve a slite feeling i sed tat already but whatev.im gonna read this tomorrow and not remebmer a word of it.if ill be able to red it at all haha, lolz. its fun to use ungammar. its a lot easier than gramar. and i sed ungrammar because im reading 1984 by george orwell and i speaked in newspeak like winston, omgz.i forgot wut ii wuz gona tipe agen,gar,, haha its amots 2 in teh morning and im usualy aseep bi 12.my memerhy is fadng wonce again an agh forgot what i was gonna type.enuf of my direa of te mouth i shold hed to bed haha rimes and git some sleep.ive got a headake and hurts and my hands ar slowin down aaa.id say this is gonna be fun to red in teh mornin but im afraid ive said taht already.now mt eyez are cloesed wile im typing this bceuze im too tired to keep tem open. in gonna fall asleep sittingf up in tis chare so now i need to sleep.good nite i look forard to reding tis in da mornin and hving a gud laff aboot it and promly dileting all of this nonsenze good night

Click here.

felt the same after i got mine :P

Anyway, a tip: I always melee ahrim...although i use a whip, it works fine, and i barely get hit. Course, thats with karils top and veracs skirt....might get hit more with full veracs...

hm.

What kinda junk was it, hm??????????????????????

hm???????????????????????

p.s.

2 days!!! :ohnoes:

Barrows Runes, Bolt Racks, 38k Steel Arrows, the Dragon Medium Helm mentioned above, my old rune boots (Pah! Dragon Boots dominate), a bunch of Super Restores (as I don't plan on DKing anytime soon), and I traded in my Dragon Square Shield for 950k and bought another crystal seed and I got myself another Crystal Shield.

And I dropped out of school, so I don't have to worry about it.

Click here.

Where have I been?

Well... School has begun my fellow tipiters. I am now a Fool in High School (a Sophomore). I have begun my classes, most of which I have been enjoying, and I no longer have much time for Runescape. Dear friends, I am not quitting this game, but I am announcing that now the 7 days a week of play will no longer be happening. I will be playing a minimum of twice per week, perhaps more on holidays. This will continue during the year until Trimester Exams in December, when I will have a 2 week break (during which I'll be going skiing and I'll be celebrating teh Christmas). So don't worry, I've gone through 3 years of school while playing Runescape, so it will just be a small dent in the gigantic wall of 7 foot reinforced steel that is my Runescape career.

Click here.

wow good luck with your goal! i find range so hard to train! and wow i feel so sorry bout ur first blog i cant believe that actually happened. good luck with getting 20mil. ill never have that much lol. have fun! check my blog sometime? <3:

ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâûÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâàÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâämÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¸ÃÆÃâÃâøÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâÃÂ¥ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâë ~Fisher for Life~

head3final.jpg

Accomplished September 20, 2007

for a second there, thought you were quitting :shock:

Meh, you can only play twice a week? I've been doing that for such a long time...u nub

for a second there, thought you were quitting :shock:

Meh, you can only play twice a week? I've been doing that for such a long time...u nub

Yes but you're forgetting that I killed my parents in order to play this game more.

Click here.