Trouble Brewing Saturday [DONE]

TROUBLE BREWING

Date: 2/17/2007 Saturday

Time: 2 PM Pacific/ 5 PM Eastern / 10 PM GMT

World: 104

Location: Trouble Brewing Mini Game on Mos LeÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢Harmless

RSN: Vhellcat

Contact info: PM me on these forums please.

To participate in this event, you will have to have completed the following quests:

Zogre Flesh Eaters; Jungle Potion; Big Chompy Bird Hunting; Cabin Fever; Pirate's Treasure; Druidic Ritual; Rum Deal

Talk to Bill Teach on the boat at Port Phasmatys Dock or if you already have a rum bottle from Honest Jimmy itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll teleport you directly to game area.

If you havenÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t done Ghosts Ahoy, you will need to make sure you have 2 ectotokens to get INTO Port P. This is done by grinding bones, (bones, pot) and getting slime (buckets) and worshipping the ectofunctus ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ you will NEED your Ghostspeak Amulet to GET the ecto-tokens from the ghost disciples.

No items in backpack. Recommended outfit: something light, boots of lightness & hunter capes help. No helmet/headgear. Wield best woodcutting hatchet you have. MÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢speak amulet optional.

Make sure your bank has 1-2 free spots. There is a DEPOSIT chest there.

I recommend having a charged glory (if not wearing MÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢speak ammy) or a ring of dueling equipped so you donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t have to walk past the jungle horrors and other creatures to the bank.

RuneScape has a Knowledge Base Article on this mini game if you require more information.

Hope to see you there! :thumbsup:

Vine is waving at me. What? What was that?! It gave me the tendril! :o

Vhellcat.png

i hope alot of people come to this!, this is truly a fun minigame

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

hmm i might try and make it, i love trouble brewing <3:

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

Hello, didn't want this to get buried and just a quick reminder this event is tomorrow (well tomorrow for me at least :wink: )

Join in and get your pieces of eight! Arrr! :thumbsup:

Vine is waving at me. What? What was that?! It gave me the tendril! :o

Vhellcat.png

ive never played so i guess ill come if you guys can cope with me

i just really want that black navy outfit

lost rights to my dark red text >:(

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

12/20/06 - QUEST CAPE OF ACHIEVEMENT

Barrows sets: guthan, verac, dharok, maybe ahrim eventually <- lost to a hacker whole stole everything of worth from my bank

Looking forward to seeing you there.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

cant wait for this

Abraham Lincoln