Weird Bug?

pamzheng

I don't know if anyone else have had this, or if this is common, but today at the duel arena, someone challenged me, just a few cb's above so I accepted, no stakes. I noticed that he was in the position that you fell down in when you die, I didn't think more about that and was going to start fight, I saw his 'fallen body' at the other side of the area, suddenly I get attacked, without anyone being near me, I turn on DDS special and it just hits out in empty space not even showing 0's or any other kind of 'damage splash', I keep getting attacked while his fallen body is still at the other side of the duel arena, I forfeited since I think this is heavy cheating, imagine if I'd have staked? What the hell is this?

I saw thos ones, he KO-ed my so fast! and when i saw him at the duel area again, he still was on the floor, for like a hour or something...

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

ive had this happen to me many time at c wars, fight pits and dual arena its caused by lag and not 100% how it happens but you just see the body on the ground and it doesn't appear to move but for example in fight pits if they attack you and you don't see them yet your auto retaliate is on you still deal damage to them. if you look for the body and it is far away you can see yourself attack you even though they are not near you.

emflum5eq5.gif

PRIVATE CHAT ON My Blog

Dragon Drops:2 Chains, 4 Meds, 1 2H, 2 Left Halves, 2 Legs, 1 Skirt

Rate My Bank!